Please post ONE no go zone in the UK. challenge to the whole war room.

Prove it

Can you admit you were wrong about PJW not providing sources, or are you an intellectual coward?

With Seiger now gone, Silus is probably the most intellectually dishonest poster on the site.

Last edited:
April 9th is the last day he visited, according to his profile, so probably that day. I have no idea why, but it's no loss. Guy was a troll, a racist, and an apologist for islamofascism.

Did he actually get banned though? usually when somebody gets banned it shows up as "banned". His stuff just looks disabled.

Did he actually get banned though? usually when somebody gets banned it shows up as "banned". His stuff just looks disabled.

I rarely see banned users with the pink 'Banned' title anymore (not until the mods change it at a later date). Normally it'll say 'Double Yellow' and there will be an error message in place of their profile. If you do a search for the name 'Seiger' under the 'Posted by member:' input box, his name no longer appears. I'm almost positive that that means they're banned.

I rarely see banned users with the pink 'Banned' title anymore (not until the mods change it at a later date). Normally it'll say 'Double Yellow' and there will be an error message in place of their profile. If you do a search for the name 'Seiger' under the 'Posted by member:' input box, his name no longer appears. I'm almost positive that that means they're banned.

That's actually why I came into this thread. I just tried to tag him in something and it wouldn't pop up.

Back