Please post ONE no go zone in the UK. challenge to the whole war room.

they arent no go areas. people go there all the time and nothing happens.

american murder rates dwarf these areas. even the ghetto ones are not no go areas. they are potentially dangerous areas, but you need to understand millions of people are passing through these areas in london and live in and around them.
I didn't post or mention no-go areas as I didn't see that in the link to the Gates foundation site. You wanted people to also post any area that is majority Muslim, no?

Do you seriously believe you can import hundreds of thousands of illiterate muslims from the middle east, have them all live in ghettos whilst very few hold down jobs and see no notable increase in crime...?
You're bringing up that up as if it is relevant to the question being posed. If we are changing subjects altogether, then I would say yes, I would indeed expect a rise in crime rates.

If by no go areas you mean areas in which non Muslims can go in freely every single day without fail, then there are loads of those in the UK.

You're bringing up that up as if it is relevant to the question being posed. If we are changing subjects altogether, then I would say yes, I would indeed expect a rise in crime rates.
Well you were chastising him for not providing any hard evidence when he did... If hard studies and statistics aren't enough for you I thought I would try common sense and logic.

Well you were chastising him for not providing any hard evidence when he did... If hard studies and statistics aren't enough for you I thought I would try common sense and logic.
No, he absolutely didn't.

Again, if you want to argue that Sweden is not safe, the next question becomes, "compared to what?" He offered very little comparisons of any kind. Just an assortment of random stories and screen shots that attempts to paint a picture. That's convincing in the youtube world, but nowhere else.

Lastly, your previous question offered nothing in terms of common sense or logic if you were trying to support the claim that Sweden is not safe. You should take a look at it again.

@Giblert

just because a bunch of people of different ethnicities and religions live somewhere and some of them are muslim, it doesnt make it a fucking "enclave". seriously dude.

this is the uk, not the ukraine. dont expect everybody to be white and english and playing green-sleeves while morris dancing around a maypole. the cities are diverse here. just like america, but a bit less so. and with a quarter of your murder rate.

these are civilised places where lots of money is made and people work their arses off and wear nice clothes. and get along with the rest of the planet and most people have a uk accent or are nice people who are usually students or tourists or just professionals from a different country.

its not a swamp full of one type of background repeating on itself ad infinitum.

get over yourself.
Listen buddy, all I've done is exactly what you asked:

"in fact, please post one ward in the whole nation with a muslim population of over 50pc. there are 7669 in the country. well go on 2011 census figs.

shouldnt be too difficult."

And you're right, it wasn't too difficult once I checked out the link @o'dubhlaoich shared, which you hadn't responded to yet.

Also "enclave" was not my word choice bit that of the Gates link. Looking at the definition of enclave this appears to be accurate to a 50%+ population of an area:

any small, distinct area or group enclosed or isolated within a larger one:
a Chinese-speaking enclave in London.

Everything you just addressed to me is fine and good, except telling me to get over myself. Not sure what exactly I need to get over or why you even asked the question in the first place if your anus wasn't prepared for an answer; it would appear you have issues that prevent you from responsibly interacting with humanity EVEN in an online forum.

I'm sure you had an agenda behind making this thread, but it's looking very:
4675_2ab3.gif

from where I'm sitting.

Enjoy your Trump av btw

Last edited by a moderator:
No, he absolutely didn't.

Again, if you want to argue that Sweden is not safe, the next question becomes, "compared to what?" He offered very little comparisons of any kind. Just an assortment of random stories and screen shots that attempts to paint a picture. That's convincing in the youtube world, but nowhere else.

Lastly, your previous question offered nothing in terms of common sense or logic if you were trying to support the claim that Sweden is not safe. You should take a look at it again.
You admitted you didn't even watch 1/3 of the video, you have absolutely no idea watch evidence he provided.

Sweden is unsafe compared to itself pre-islam and compared to other European countries currently. He provided plenty of evidence that this is so. Go back and watch the whole thing.

Listen buddy, all I've done is exactly what you asked:

"in fact, please post one ward in the whole nation with a muslim population of over 50pc. there are 7669 in the country. well go on 2011 census figs.

shouldnt be too difficult."

And you're right, it wasn't too difficult once I checked out the link @o'dubhlaoich shared, which you hadn't responded to yet.

Also "enclave" was not my word choice bit that of the Gates link. Looking at the definition of enclave this appears to be accurate to a 50%+ population of an area:

any small, distinct area or group enclosed or isolated within a larger one:
a Chinese-speaking enclave in London.

Everything you just addressed to me is fine and good, except telling me to get over myself. Not sure what exactly I need to get over or why you even asked the question in the first place if your anus wasn't prepared for an answer; it would appear you have issues that prevent you from interacting with humanity EVEN in an online forum.

He's an obvious troll, he won't admit defeat.

Sweden is unsafe compared to itself pre-islam and compared to other European countries currently. He provided plenty of evidence that this is so. Go back and watch the whole thing.
"Other" European countries being all of them? He provided evidence to that claim in the video?

"Other" European countries being all of them? He provided evidence to that claim in the video?
Jesus H...

Isn't there a more relevant thread you two could take this to? I wanna focus on @seiger taking his medicine and manning up with a MAGA av.

In fact I'm shocked there haven't been more photo recommendations for what it will be!

Jesus H...

Isn't there a more relevant thread you two could take this to? I wanna focus on @seiger taking his medicine and manning up with a MAGA av.

In fact I'm shocked there haven't been more photo recommendations for what it will be!

Sorry, I haven't caught up in this thread yet, did you cite a no-go zone in Europe?

Hat tucked neatly behind eyeballs, eyebrows floating above head...gimme a good old fashioned animated puke:
tumblr_m3kk9801P81qg39ewo2_500.gif

Although he is bald at 12 which isn't very realistic

There are city signs in Detroit that say the same

Im not saying I dont believe you but I have never seen a sign that says enter at own risk criminals on lose ..... Maybe they just hand those flyers out around tigers games ..... Never seen that in cork town or near st andrews or around the magestic .......Never seen it at Joe Luis or the car show ......... Or near the sanctuary or green river meds .... Hell dude just tell me where one is and ill get in the car and go see for myself

Open borders? My country has been fighting Islam for hundreds of years, I wouldn't want open borders. Thankfully we have almost a non-existent Muslim population. You can't have a country with open borders, you're either a horrible troll or you're just a blind follower of the Quran. Nothing against Muslim's as I have many friends that are Muslim, I just don't want the Arabic/African type of Muslims in my country, but I'm fine with Central Asian's. All these liberals that defend them to no end don't understand, they will learn as soon as Muslim's are a majority.

Google or Wiki are your friends. I'm too busy kicking the shit out of @seiger just now link it for you:)
I think the reason this never gained more media traction is because when it broke it was being reported as "asian rape gangs" and literally no one believed asians could be responsible for something like this. Not realizing that they were using the technical definition of "asian" as opposed to the common definition.

Back