Pitch your movie idea (please Hollywood steal our ideas)

A man goes around and using the power of his mind makes random women's clothes come flying off and he sees ..... everything.

Batman Beyond. Or any Mechwarrior/Battletech movie.
Given the amount of lore, Battletech could be like GoT meets Star Trek if they do it right. It blows my mind that it's never been adapted, barring the 90s animated series.

I want to see an action movie totally grounded in reality. Guns no longer have aimbots and unlimited ammo. Non-fatal gunshots are not just walked off. No resetting dislocated shoulders and getting in fistfights afterward. Guys gas during fights or break their hands. Car gas tanks don't explode. Car chases are impossible due to immediate wrecks or bumper to bumper traffic.

I was thinking an Olympic decathlete's daughter gets kidnapped by drug cartel thugs during the games in Mexico and he has to get her back. So basically like Taken except the guy really does have a "particular set of skills"

An alcoholic, self-destructive special ops army guy is about to lose his mind when he gets a dangerous mission to go into the jungle and kill a rogue colonel who has assembled a mass following of local tribesman who think he is their messiah.
sound good?

I would like to see a movie of the novel Patient Zero by Jonathan Maberry.

"When you have to kill the same terrorist twice in one week, there's either something wrong with your world or something wrong with your skills... and there's nothing wrong with Joe Ledger's skills. Ledger, a Baltimore detective assigned to a counterterrorism task force, is recruited by the government to lead a new ultrasecret rapid-response group called the Department of Military Sciences (DMS) to help stop a group of terrorists from releasing a dreadful bio-weapon that can turn ordinary people into zombies"

Actually, I want the whole Joe Ledger series by Jonathan Maberry made into movies.

post apocalyptic southwestern united states.
people have fled from he violence in the cities and have moved back into the country side. there are massive networks of farming, infrastructure and illegal black markets to support this new economy. in the new wild westofthis expanse the citzens form militias and align themselves with warlords tied to fragmenmts of govermenent anchored in big cities.
the militias are little more than giant criminal networks that wage massive wars against each other and make masssiveamount of profits from medicating the remaining metropolises across the fragmented continent.

the story is told in three parts
childhood, a boy raised in rural colorado his father a militia enforcer and respected gangster raises him with hi family in the countryside. when the youth becomes injured his father attepts to drive to colorado springs to get professional attention and crashes his car and dies. after the death office father he is raised primarily by his grandmother as all the other adults in the household are too busy pursuing drug habits to be adults. as they grouch comes under the auspices office friends uncle who raises him ike his own son and under his uncle they expand the territory into neighboring commiunity taking their drug routes by force.
after assuming the drug route of the former colony they are attacked by a major cartel. in the regulating battle the mans friends and mentor are killed. seeking vengeance he rallies several friends and neighbors to form a posse and pursue the cartel into the area of shiprock. His posse wrecks havoc along the way pillaging survivors and allies of the cartel alike. this culminates in faithful battle that sees the man wounded but successful as the cartel leaders are murdered.
Several years have passed and now the man is a warlord in his own right but his drug use and rampant ways have seen him become the same as the cartel fought years before. currently he lives i n denver and he finds himself a pawn used between teams. convinced to rob a caravan of armored cars his attempt fails miserably and results in bloody battle in the streets of denver. his greed and poor decisions lead him to be arrested and executed. \

the name of the film is Rust

sorry for errors auto correct is abitch

The sherdog mayberr movie!

or, really, really hung black men fucking white women while their husband jerks off while wearing women's panties.

I would like to see a movie of the novel Patient Zero by Jonathan Maberry.

"When you have to kill the same terrorist twice in one week, there's either something wrong with your world or something wrong with your skills... and there's nothing wrong with Joe Ledger's skills. Ledger, a Baltimore detective assigned to a counterterrorism task force, is recruited by the government to lead a new ultrasecret rapid-response group called the Department of Military Sciences (DMS) to help stop a group of terrorists from releasing a dreadful bio-weapon that can turn ordinary people into zombies"

Actually, I want the whole Joe Ledger series by Jonathan Maberry made into movies.

Liam Neeson as Mr Church?

mob movies
Volcano

The rise and fall of Gaspipe Casso.
it would start jin the 70’ with anthony’s rising star and amusso growing up and feature parts from al D’Arco’s testimony. and focus also on the jersey family. the bulk of the movie would be focused on amuse and Casso wrestling the family into their control and the bloody internal war they waged and how it contributed tot heir down fall and the huge down turn the mafia experincened in the 90’s.

the peasant
a story of the rise of the corleonosi in sicily and the bloody mafia wars that ripped sicily apart.

untitled
a story on the mob wars in youngstown. focusing on the scicilian continent and the the local gablers and the bombing war.

I want to create an ubersnobby artsy film with an absurdly pretentious "statement".

The first ten minutes of the film is a girl talking to a cat in french for five minutes, asking it questions, like directions to a faraway city. Asking it which bus to take, how much is the fare, etc. with accentuated pauses between her questions as if she is earnestly waiting for answers.

Then there are some random clips smattered over each other-- 2 hands giving a perpetual handshake, an iguana clinging to a windy branch, the front of an abandoned building, etc. etc.

THEN (here's where the magic happens) suddenly the audience sees ITSELF in real time (although black and white) thru a cleverly positioned (straight opposite) surveillance camera. It's like this for the next 3 hours. Of course, most of the people will leave after a minute or five of this nonsense. And that's where the statement comes in. I then proclaim that most people who makeup the bulk of audiences "are boring people who are not interesting enough themselves- therefore, they are forced to leach off of media like parasites, they cannot create their own visions or answers" and I ignore how presumptuous and flawed this is. This is what makes me famous and gets me attention.

Also it will bring groups of hardcore hipsters and their friends to sit all 3 hours with their hands folded in their laps, signaling to themselves, each other, and everyone else that they ARE indeed the interesting ones to whom this critique does not apply to. They will return each week for at least a couple months. This will net me at least a few hundred thousand over cities across the world.

<mma4>

Fallout movie.
Better yet, a Fallout HBO series.

Fallout-4.jpg

A guy posts on an internet forum about how women are evil and only want money and looks

Years later, he actually goes outside and meets a decent female. She says "hi" and he gets scared and goes back inside

He hops online to tell the forum about it and how she was an Idaho 4 and not on his level

Most likely or Ed Harris. Who's your pick for Joe? Top? Bunny? Bug? Hu?

@KnightTemplar

Harris is a great actor, but I don't if he's physically imposing enough to play Mr Church. Come to think of it, I'd like to see D'Onforio play Mr Church; he gives good sinister, and I'd want the audience to constantly wonder if Church really is on the side of the angels.

Good question. I like Channing Tatum for Joe Ledger. Mahershala Ali for Top. It will never happen, but fantasy casting? Hemsworth would make a perfect Bunny. No one in mind for Bug, but Masi Oka could possibly make a good Dr Hu.

Christoph Waltz would be chilling as either Syrus Jacobi or Nicodemus...:eek:

Harris is a great actor, but I don't if he's physically imposing enough to play Mr Church. Come to think of it, I'd like to see D'Onforio play Mr Church; he gives good sinister, and I'd want the audience to constantly wonder if Church really is on the side of the angels.

Good question. I like Channing Tatum for Joe Ledger. Mahershala Ali for Top. It will never happen, but fantasy casting? Hemsworth would make a perfect Bunny. No one in mind for Bug, but Masi Oka could possibly make a good Dr Hu.

Christoph Waltz would be chilling as either Syrus Jacobi or Nicodemus...:eek:
D'onforio is a good call, never thought of that one but I can see it now that you brought him up.
Joe - Tatum...Possibly. Will give some thought to an alternative
Top - Ali...Not familiar enough with to make that call
Bunny - Hemsworth...I could see that but he's have to get in better shape. lol
Bug - Still giving that some thought as well
Hu - Masi Oka...good call.

Christoph Waltz as Nicodemus might be interesting.

Iraq War Vet suffering PTSD goes after the driver of a van who ran over the War Dog that saved his life back in Iraq. Unbeknownst the guy he's hunting is a roving serial killer. Shit get's real when the killer suspects he's being hunted.

<Aug3>

D'onforio is a good call, never thought of that one but I can see it now that you brought him up.
Joe - Tatum...Possibly. Will give some thought to an alternative
Top - Ali...Not familiar enough with to make that call
Bunny - Hemsworth...I could see that but he's have to get in better shape. lol
Bug - Still giving that some thought as well
Hu - Masi Oka...good call.

Christoph Waltz as Nicodemus might be interesting.

Chris Evans could probably do a good Joe Ledger as well. I'd want someone who could nail that All American Soldier vibe, and who better than Captain America himself? The only drawback is that it's almost typecasting on the surface. But I think Evans is a good enough actor to convincingly portray Joe's fractured psyche; the Cop, the Civilised Man and the Killer.

My first thought for Waltz was Syrus Jacobi/Dr Menegle if they adapted Dragon Factory. But again, it's practically typecasting: a super-intelligent Nazi. Nicodemus might be a better role, and I'd love to see Waltz and D'Onferio face off against one another. Both are exceptional. Waltz has two Oscars and D'Onferior has been called, "the actor's actor". Though not an A List star, he is very highly respected by people he works with.

I liked Hemsworth for Bunny because he's usually discribed in the books as a huge surfer bro-type, and that's basically Thor without the Super Powers, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back