Pitch your movie idea (please Hollywood steal our ideas)

Rudy, but Rudy is now a chick with a dick and stupid hair. That makes it modern, smart, and brave.

Black people and white people switch roles

It starts off with an African ship going to Europe to purchase slaves for a new world.....

They already did something exactly like this, save for the slave ships. It’s called White Man’s Burden. It was pretty good.

Two.mismatched cops
Ones an ex seal whos all burnt out and is now a maverick cop who plays by his own rules
The other is a straight shooting family man (whos secretly a ninja) cop
Together they have less than a week to bring down the biggest drug dealer on the west coast (whos the mayors son)
All this sterotype action movie fun occurs in a city overrun with zombies!!!

thats like Tango and Cash.

Forgive me, Father, for I will sin. This is my last Confession...

Mike Karwoski was raised to believe in two things: God and America. For almost fifteen years, Mike served his country. First in the Rangers, then Delta Force and finally the CIA's Special Activities Division. He has fought in more battles than he can remember, killed more men - and women - than he can count. Sick of the slaughter, he left the CIA and embarked on a new challenge. He joined the Priesthood.

Now, as a newly ordained Priest, Mike takes Confession from a man he has never met before. A man who claims that his faith was shattered when God failed him in his darkest hour. A man who has decided to punish God Himself.

The stranger tells Mike that he has created the ultimate Islamic terrorist group. Trained by the best killers in the world, funded by a man who's fortune is counted in the Billions, this group will set off a nuclear weapon in Vatican City. On Easter Sunday. And claim it in the name of Islam. Tens of thousands will die in the blast. Millions could follow in the Holy War it will ignite between Catholics and Muslims.

The stranger then leaves the Confessional Booth, and tasers Mike when he tries to stop him. By the time Mike recovers, the stranger has disappeared.

Bound by the Seal of the Confessional, Mike can tell no one the greatest terror attack in history will soon take place. He must fall back on skills he learned in his previous life, skills he prayed he would never have to use again. He must hunt down the deadliest assassins the world has ever known. Or watch the Eternal City die...

Is karwoski a polish catholic himsefl?

Talking to a cat in French definitely sounds pretentious hahah.

Unless you live in Montreal.

I talk to my cat in French all the time.

Dammit, maybe I'm pretentious. I never considered that.

Here's the idea: Hot well developed young woman wakes up from sleeping nude. Doesn't feel like putting any clothes on. Goes about her day at home. Walks outside to get mail nude, take out the trash nude.

This is a script my brother and I wrote about 10 years ago. It's a dark comedy

A late twenties aspiring novelist is engaged to a doc in residency. He writes pulpy genre stuff and hasnt been published in two years, his first novel not being a hit. He is jealous of her being a success.

One night in his dreams he hears a woman speaking French. Not knowing French he ignores it until it becomes a recurring dream. He eventually becomes obsessed with transcribing and translating what she says. His wife thinks he is working on a new novel

When he finishes getting it translated it's a very literary romance epic that he finds to be pretentious trash . His wife finds it and thinks it's the best thing ever written. He then takes credit for it and she convinces him to send it to his publisher.

Soon a bidding war starts and he becomes the darling of the literary world. As his star rises he begins to resent everyone who likes his novel and begins to act out. He feels totally disconnected from his success and begins to have an affair with a younger pretty fan.

So the world soon starts to expect his follow up. As the pressure mounts and no new dreams come his wife discovers the affair and leaves him.

Eventually he writes a sequel to his first less than acclaimed detective novel. He begins to really enjoy writing his own words again and thinks with his fame the new novel will be a hit. His new girlfriend reads it and can't hide her disappointment . He leaves her.

The novel comes out to a resounding thud. After having been a public jerk the media really take a chance to give him a beating.

Final scene is him doing a reading at a sparsely attended book store. Soon the few people there start to leave. As the walk out he stops reading and starts berating the people for being pretentious cunts. Last line is him reading a violent bit of the novel to the empty room and saying to himself ' I'm a goddanmed genius'

In French, stubble-faced, while smoking a cigarette, the accompanying tick of a clock in background, conversing with cat:

"Where is God? Where has he gone? Is God alone? ... I am talking to you, answer me."
"A woman's soul is like a cat... asking, needing-- " (*contemptuous snort)
cat looks other way, distracted by nothing, lazily wagging tail
"Hey, Marcelle, the universe is such bullshit. (*expel cloud of smoke) Where is my lover?
I cannot stand your attitude, you are playing with me, huh?" (*throw cigarette at wall)

(*Leaning forward, glaring intensely) "If you do not want me to hang you tomorrow, then you should answer me."
(*sitting back, suspiciously) "Tell me a thing that will make me rich, then we can both be rich"
(waiting)
"You have changed a great deal, do you realize that? I think we should be enemies, we have not tried that yet"
cat licks paw, perpendicular to your gaze
(*steady breathing through your nostrils, suddenly springing up out of chair)

(*running to kitchen, the sound of rumbling through various cookware)
(*appearing back in frame with cat, clanging 2 pots together while yelling "aaaaAAAAAAaauuuuhhh")
cat hops off table and saunters away behind furniture and piles of books and magazines

La Fin

"Où est Dieu ? Où est-il allé ? C'est Dieu seul ? ... Je parle à vous, répondez-moi."
"l'âme d'une femme est comme un chat, qui ont besoin de demander...-- " (*méprisant snort)
cat a l'air d'autre moyen, distrait par rien, paresseuses et queue remuante
"Hey, Marcelle, l'univers est telle connerie. (*Expulser nuage de fumée) Où est mon amant ?
Je ne peux pas prendre votre attitude, vous jouez avec moi, hein ?" (*jeter des au mur)

(*Se pencher en avant, le fusillant intensément) "Si vous ne voulez pas que je vous accrocher demain, alors vous devriez me répondre."
(*assis dos,) "Dis-moi une chose qui me rendra riche, alors nous pouvons tous les deux être riche"
(en attente)
"Vous avez changé beaucoup de choses, savez-vous que ? Je pense que nous devrions être ennemis, nous n'avons pas essayé qu'encore"
cat licks paw, perpendiculaire à votre regard
(*respiration régulière à travers vos narines, surgissent soudainement hors de président)

(*tournant à la cuisine, le bruit de roulement à travers divers cuisine)
(*apparaissant en arrière dans le châssis à l'aide de cat, qui retentit 2 pots ensemble en criant "aaaaAAAAAAaauuuuhhh")
cat bonds de la table et de loin derrière les meubles et saunters piles de livres et magazines

Last edited:
A medieval setting of a Sergio Leone style western. Basically think For a Few Dollars More but with knights and sellswords and stuff.

hahah you make an excellent point and I apologize and will modify-

I will correct to- an American independent movie in which a protagonist talks to a cat in French but not in a cute, typical pet owner way but actually asking about the meaning of life and expecting the cat to answer and not being deterred when the cat does not is pretentious...

Jason Vorhees comes to Compton and Craig, Smokey and Dayday must top him. It'll be called Friday the 13th.

frdmv.jpg

An orphaned child of parents forced into the war effort during ww2 finds themselves swept up into the infamous unit 731. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731. The film chronicles the horrors and atrocities as child plots their escape. Eventually weaknesses are discovered and the site is systematically deciphered. A friendship developed between the child and a sympathetic guard allows for a escape leading to the guard sacrificing himself in order to create enough of a window for the kid to get out on a truck leaving the site un detected. Fade to black. The child wakes up badly burnt and barely conscious as workers begin to move them into an incinerator. Credits roll and we learn the US pardoned most that were responsible

I'm the star, I just sit in my room downstairs, smoke bongs and hot chicks come in every hour and fuck me. Should be a good one!

Check out this film bro (Which coincidentally came out in 1992)

man-bites-dog-movie-poster-1992-1020246515.jpg

A documentary crew follows a serial killer around while he does his thing. The dude is pretty likeable. It's a funny film

Funny? Its bloody hilarious. Benoit is a fucking legend.

True story. Many moons ago a friend of mine bought MBD on vhs and we were very amused that he bore an uncanny resemblance to another mutual friend of ours. He brought the tape round to this guys house and it was sitting on the coffee table when said guy came in and spotted it he picked it up and exclaimed "fucksake that cunt looks like me" <45>

Back