Pitch your movie idea (please Hollywood steal our ideas)

Chris Evans could probably do a good Joe Ledger as well. I'd want someone who could nail that All American Soldier vibe, and who better than Captain America himself? The only drawback is that it's almost typecasting on the surface. But I think Evans is a good enough actor to convincingly portray Joe's fractured psyche; the Cop, the Civilised Man and the Killer.

My first thought for Waltz was Syrus Jacobi/Dr Menegle if they adapted Dragon Factory. But again, it's practically typecasting: a super-intelligent Nazi. Nicodemus might be a better role, and I'd love to see Waltz and D'Onferio face off against one another. Both are exceptional. Waltz has two Oscars and D'Onferior has been called, "the actor's actor". Though not an A List star, he is very highly respected by people he works with.

I liked Hemsworth for Bunny because he's usually discribed in the books as a huge surfer bro-type, and that's basically Thor without the Super Powers, lol.
Nice. I'll give some thought to filling out the character roster and get back to you. It's all spitballing anyway. No way it gets made, which is a shame.

You're Past Due

Stacy, a single and frustated 30 something with tremendous about of consumer debt, spends her days dodging an overly pushy and abusive debt collector, and nights being set up on bad dates. Her luck changes when she meets Brian, who successful, is highly secretive and guards his profession. Conflict ensues when Stacy begins to suspect that Brian is actually a notorious debt collector known as the "Reaper" who's success at collection include intimidation, threats of violence, and even murder.

An inter-governmental agency conflict

This could be made as an action comedy or a serious action thriller depending on cast/director.
A high ranking CIA official due to some bs political reason is beefing with a high ranking FBI official. They each send their agent to try to kill each other (or sabotage if it's comedy). In the thriller, you have two bad asses (Idris Elba types), in comedy you cast actors good with physical comedy (Jim Carrey or Will Farrel) Each agent has distinctive style. One can be a great martial artist while the other is a Macgyver type, while in the comedy, one is a great planner/terrible at execution, the other doesn't think, but somehow barely makes it every time. At the end, it turns out both of their superiors are corrupted, and they become friends and team up to take both high ranking officials down.

Title: Earth's Edge
Synopsis: Young man, after watching countless youtube videos, attempts to prove that the earth is flat.

Mobsters go in the woods to bury a body and run into big foot and must fight for their lives

starring chaz palminteri .<20>

This has fantastic comedy potential. I could write this. Somebody task me to write this..

an all female remake of the original Star Wars movie.

Chloe Moretz as Lucy Skywalker
Natalie Alyn Lynd as Independant Self Made Businesswoman Leia
Helen Mirren as Jody-Wan Kenobi
Queen Latifah as Darth Vadher
Olivia Munn as Shrewbacca (captures her acting range)
Kristen Wiig as R2SHE2 (so she can't improv around her shit acting)
Aubrey Plaza as She3p0

and finally

Susan Kelechi Watson as Chan Yolo (because Beyonce was too busy for filming)

It can be made into a comedy, a thriller, a drama, or all of the above. :)
Comedy.. With some family drama, and maybe a thriller ending.

I could write it.

stop-motion adaptation of Flann O’Brien’s novel, The Third Policeman, featuring an all-Irish voice cast. ideally in the visual stylings of Laika a la Coraline, but maybe aimed at a slightly more mature audience thematically.

if I had any sort of talents whatsoever I’d do it myself. but alas, I am complete trash & should probably just die.

Last edited:
My idea is a simple cop story.

A cop named Robert.

Alive or dead, with him might you go.
Will he be the furniture of law enforcement like this guy

Attachments

• images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
Check out this film bro (Which coincidentally came out in 1992)

man-bites-dog-movie-poster-1992-1020246515.jpg

A documentary crew follows a serial killer around while he does his thing. The dude is pretty likeable. It's a funny film

Ever made a dead baby float?

An orphaned child of parents forced into the war effort during ww2 finds themselves swept up into the infamous unit 731. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731. The film chronicles the horrors and atrocities as child plots their escape. Eventually weaknesses are discovered and the site is systematically deciphered. A friendship developed between the child and a sympathetic guard allows for a escape leading to the guard sacrificing himself in order to create enough of a window for the kid to get out on a truck leaving the site un detected. Fade to black. The child wakes up badly burnt and barely conscious as workers begin to move them into an incinerator. Credits roll and we learn the US pardoned most that were responsible

Isnt that what Men behind the Sun is

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Behind_the_Sun#Sequels

mob movies
Volcano

The rise and fall of Gaspipe Casso.
it would start jin the 70’ with anthony’s rising star and amusso growing up and feature parts from al D’Arco’s testimony. and focus also on the jersey family. the bulk of the movie would be focused on amuse and Casso wrestling the family into their control and the bloody internal war they waged and how it contributed tot heir down fall and the huge down turn the mafia experincened in the 90’s.

the peasant
a story of the rise of the corleonosi in sicily and the bloody mafia wars that ripped sicily apart.

untitled
a story on the mob wars in youngstown. focusing on the scicilian continent and the the local gablers and the bombing war.

Youngstown Ohio has a Mafia?

A trilogy where you can watch all three movies simultaneously and they combined to make the greatest story ever told.

an all female remake of the original Star Wars movie.

Chloe Moretz as Lucy Skywalker
Natalie Alyn Lynd as Independant Self Made Businesswoman Leia
Helen Mirren as Jody-Wan Kenobi
Queen Latifah as Darth Vadher
Olivia Munn as Shrewbacca (captures her acting range)
Kristen Wiig as R2SHE2 (so she can't improv around her shit acting)
Aubrey Plaza as She3p0

and finally

Susan Kelechi Watson as Chan Yolo (because Beyonce was too busy for filming)
And every time a light saber fight breaks out, we have Melissa McCarty pop out and scream "that's gonna leave a mark!"

if I had any sort of talents whatsoever I’d do it myself. but alas, I am complete teash & should probably just die.

Your post history indicates you're an incredibly experienced barista.

James is a middle aged man working a dead end job. He has no girlfriend, no family. No future. In an attempt to deal with depression, he teaches himself to lucid dream. He finds he has a real talent for it. He can escape into a fantasy world every time he goes to sleep.

Then he starts to see the future in his dreams.

First in small ways, like dreaming of a friend he hasn't seen in years, then meeting him a few days later. Or dreaming of snow, and a freak cold snap happening in the middle of April.

Then one night he sees something horrifying. ISIS have been methodically smuggling terrorists into the UK disguised as asylum seekers. Supporters have built up weapons and explosives. All of this is leading up to the greatest terror attack in history. On Valentine's Day, ISIS teams will attack a dozen schools and hospitals across the UK. The terrorists are all battle hardened veterans who fought in Iraq. They are armed to the teeth. One man in each team is a walking bomb; carrying as much explosive as can be strapped to him, wired to a dead man's switch. Even if the police or military manage to shoot him, the bomb will go off. Stretched beyond breaking point by simultaneous attacks across the country, Britain's elite armed police units and even the SAS will be unable to stop the carnage.

James sees thousands of innocent victims, most of them women and children, slaughtered. At first he is horrified, determined to find out as much information as he can before trying to alert the security services.

But his dreams reveal something else. One of the schools that will attacked is just 200 yards away from where James works. He sees himself kill the attackers and save most of the children. He is lauded as a hero, the only hero on a day when the police, the military and everyone else failed to protect innocent children. With the Far Right sweeping to power on the hatred and fear the massacre has caused, James will become one of the most powerful men in the country. He will have fame, money, women. Everything he ever wanted.

All he has to do is let thousands of innocent people be murdered....

Jesus returns to his followers delight only to reveal he is really the devil and has tricked humanity into worshipping him for 2000 years and has came to chew bubblegum and claim souls. And is all out if bubblegum

Your post history indicates you're an incredibly experienced barista.
i wish. i’d save a lot of money if i made myself coffee dranks in the morning instead of buying them.

full disclosure, i worked at a dunkin donuts for a brief period of time when i was a wee lad. doesn’t really count though

Back