People who revel in someones demise or downfall are sad individuals

Kind of like Conor reveling in the defeat of the Dagestani’s under Russian rule.

I get that you can be happy because someone got his mouth shut, but what some people say when a fighter loses is simply sad.

Im glad a civil conversation could be had given the opposing views.

It’s actually quite enjoyable. I’m sure if people remained more civil to each other here there would be a lot more productive conversations and understanding. We both know that’s not going to happen. I’ll fully admit I’m to blame in this as well.

The mods used to be too ban happy, and now it seems that it’s gone totally to the other side. This agitation is what this site feeds on. There are some things that absolutely need to be addressed as a site otherwise it will continue to spiral down the drain.

Sherdog, let's pray for this guy.

This poor guy talked shit non stop for 3 months and had his soul ripped out of him when Khabib humiliated and destroyed Conor McGregor and ended his career.

May you one day find peace from the trauma you suffered last Saturday.

Khabib Bless your bitter soul. Amen.
Inshallah

And that is putting it politely.

Conor is a fuckwit at times, no doubt. But the sheer jubilation from people on Conor's loss says a lot about their character and morals (quite the contradiction given they are Khabib 'fans').

You may think justice was served, you may think divine intervention was at play and you may be correct. But just remember, taking sheer joy from another's loss and spewing negativity shows how pathetic you truly are.

{<Mcgoat}

Side note: Khabib is Conors superior and i had money on him

Conor had a bigger hand in the buildup to the fight than anybody. Conor set the agenda, Conor selected the inflammatory rhetoric.

Risk big... Win big...

Or loose big

You may be surprised at the reaction of fans... I'm sure Conor is not.

"Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall." There will always be a cosmic satisfaction in seeing that in action.

Your correct, it’s a weakness of character to take pleasure in someone’s downfall..in Connors case I admit and give into my weakness..F that little Cunt.

Fact is, UFC is better with Conor McGregor at or near the top. UFC needs mega fighters and he is one of them. Khabib is a great fighter, but a shitty promoter. This is a sport where the fighters need to promote themselves. Who are the biggest draws right now? Conor, GSP and Jones? GSP barely fights and Jones is a coke head who isn't dependable. I enjoyed the build up to Conor/Khabib, you know why? Because the fight is only as big as the people involved, mainly Conor McGregor. You want him to fail, that's cool. You won't be seeing anything as anticipated as this fight for a long time.

I get that you can be happy because someone got his mouth shut, but what some people say when a fighter loses is simply sad.
I see a direct correlation with the said fighter and fanbase being highly offensive when winning. Yin Yang. Homeostasis.

Conor is a fuckwit at times, no doubt. But the sheer jubilation from people on Conor's loss says a lot about their character and morals (quite the contradiction given they are Khabib 'fans').

You may think justice was served, you may think divine intervention was at play and you may be correct. But just remember, taking sheer joy from another's loss and spewing negativity shows how pathetic you truly are.

{<Mcgoat}

{<Mcgoat}

People minimizing the domination and fucking beat down McGregor took is one thing… Then for somebody like you to come out as a hypocrite and condemn people for ramrodding the same shit Connor and his fans spewed right back down THEIR throat makes absolutely zero cents……Fuck it let people say what they wish, if you don’t want those types of responses don’t talk that big shit And definitely don’t side with a guy that runs his mouth… His actions and behavior does not give Anybody a platform to stand on and agitate people… It’s pretty nice Watching people get knocked off of that platform the same way Connors Fake crown got knocked off

2jz0i0.gif

You know you’re mad when you have to repeat your made up numbers twice.
HOLD THAT L
<2>

The funny thing is I don't really care, I have a wife, kids, a great job, own my own house, etc. When you have other shit in your life you don't have to take the results of some sporting event ultra seriously and you certainly don't get triggered by the losers who do.

I genuinely feel pity for the guys whose whole life revolves around their internet personas and taking sides in an argument that doesn't concern them in the slightest. One day you'll realise that, for the time being keep trolling and acting like you're some expert agent provocateur who's infuriating everyone, lol

I feel no shame in reveling in Ronda, Conor or Jone Jones getting their come uppance.

Do you see anyone tearing into Pettis, Volkov? Not because so many people randomly chose to hate on Conor. It’s just a natural reaction to his and his fans antics.

You can’t play a game and just quit when it’s someone else’s turn to go.
You gotta be able to take what you dish out, and it seems majority of his fans can’t.

Last edited:
The funny thing is I don't really care, I have a wife, kids, a great job, own my own house, etc. When you have other shit in your life you don't have to take the results of some sporting event ultra seriously and you certainly don't get triggered by the losers who do.

I genuinely feel pity for the guys whose whole life revolves around their internet personas and taking sides in an argument that doesn't concern them in the slightest. One day you'll realise that, for the time being keep trolling and acting like you're some expert agent provocateur who's infuriating everyone, lol
It’s still funny watching your G.O.A.T. get Fuckn lit up and smashed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back