People who revel in someones demise or downfall are sad individuals

Conor talks a lot of shit so it's always nice seeing someone like that get put in their place. This has nothing to do with sucess. Random dude who talks shit to someone over and over and gets put in his place (does not have to be physically) is the same thing.

It's not like Conor's life is over.

It's actually more hilarious to see how his nuthuggers are responding than him. Easily triggered.

<Fedor23> Sue me, but I'm gonna milk this and rub it in the face of every over the top nuthugging Connie...

Conor nuthuggers playing the victim. Keep on crying, The Bitcher.

You know who was a real victim?
tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

I get that you can be happy because someone got his mouth shut, but what some people say when a fighter loses is simply sad.

I agree, but we need to be careful with the moral high ground. Do you object to the shop threads of KO’ed fighters. I find that to be possibility the most disgusting, and disrespectful aspect of SD. While not all are negative there is an entire sub forum to mocking fighters in shops.

The Connors the Rhondas the lesner bullshit....It’s fun watching those punk ass people get turned over.....Rhonda was a bitch, Lesnar a bully, And McGregor a con man… It’s easier to con somebody than what it is to reveal to them they’ve been conned

I agree, but we need to be careful with the moral high ground. Do you object to the shop threads of KO’ed fighters. I find that to be possibility the most disgusting, and disrespectful aspect of SD. While not all are negative there is an entire sub forum to mocking fighters in shops.
im not a fan of shoops, never have been.

The funny thing is I don't really care, I have a wife, kids, a great job, own my own house, etc.

{<huh}
Who cares? LMAO
You’re on an mma forum bragging about having a wife and kids?
And usually when someone says they “don’t care” they really do care, sorry.
I just pointed out you made up a fake ratio and you went off on another multiple paragraph response full of babbling.

Victims, aren't you all?

What's next, a pink pussy hat and some change.org petitions?
Explain how im a victim. You've already explained you're the exact person im talking about. Hilarious.

The problem is not so much a person but the culture and belief of MMA/UFC

Its not like serving your Sensei or Sifu or even entering a traditional martial art combat comp.

Simply there is no respect........... pretty much in anything in today's society.

One carries on then the rest come out to play.

Lets get back to a culture of a true martial artist, calm, respectful, intelligent, highly skilled, self controlled, disciplined and honorable.

A clean personal life.

If you want a circus well the outcomes are not as pleasing nor rewarding, I mean what else can be said here.

Foolishness is its own reward!

Peace favor your sword!

Hard to feel sorry for a guy who has talked as much shit as Conor has.

If it was GSP/Cormier it would be much different.
No need to feel sorry, but if your entire online existence depends upon someones loss or defeat, you are a sad, sad individual.

And that is putting it politely.

Conor is a fuckwit at times, no doubt. But the sheer jubilation from people on Conor's loss says a lot about their character and morals (quite the contradiction given they are Khabib 'fans').

You may think justice was served, you may think divine intervention was at play and you may be correct. But just remember, taking sheer joy from another's loss and spewing negativity shows how pathetic you truly are.

{<Mcgoat}

Side note: Khabib is Conors superior and i had money on him

Schadenfreude ist die beste Freude.

full

Conor took a loss. So what. Trying to break a man's image or confidence shows he did something to make you insecure about your own.

I don't care how a man presents himself, if he doesn't violate me. Is Conor arrogant? Yea. Was Conor crossing lines? Absolutely, but that's their beef. Khabib handled it.

People are acting like they beat Conor, living vicariously through Khabib.

Taking joy in a man's downfall, especially one you didn't cause, is weird. I would feel no glory in it.

So according to you the only reason I was so happy to see him give up like a bitch is because I’m a bitter person who enjoys seeing people fail...

So explain to me why I wanted Rockhold to get his title back, wanted to see CM punk do better his second time around, and Pettis to be a top contender again? According to your logic I’m supposed to be happy when everyone loses.

Oh that’s right you can’t...all you can do is bitch and cry and come up with pathetic excuse threads with tears in your eyes cuz your idol got his ass kicked in every possible way.

HAAAAAHAHAHAHA SUCK ON THST LOSER

Back