People who revel in someones demise or downfall are sad individuals

This thread is genuine. If you revel in someones loss you are a bit of a loser. It is fact

I only revel in the loss of Conor fans. They need to stop living through other people. His fans lack any kind of humility. I get it most are dumb kids. They make this place unbearable at times, and it doesn’t need anymore help with that.

What I'm enjoying most about this loss is the fact that I and countless others have been proven right by saying that it would happen once mcgregor wasn't given a favourable matchup. It's been as clear as day to many us that his career has been nothing but a manufactured mess that's ruined many things about the ufc.

Now there's a good chance its over and there's a possibility it can go back to being about the best fighting the best.

Didn't even have to see your av or click on this thread to know you were a nuthugger :)

OT: if he didn't act like such a jack ass and have the kind of fans he does you wouldn't see this reaction
That’s it right there.

LEAVE CONOR ALONE!

brittnee.jpg

And that is putting it politely.

Conor is a fuckwit at times, no doubt. But the sheer jubilation from people on Conor's loss says a lot about their character and morals (quite the contradiction given they are Khabib 'fans').

You may think justice was served, you may think divine intervention was at play and you may be correct. But just remember, taking sheer joy from another's loss and spewing negativity shows how pathetic you truly are.

{<Mcgoat}

Side note: Khabib is Conors superior and i had money on him
<FookIsThatGuy>

Agree with TS. Can we fans of mma appreciate the fight and spectacle that was UFC 229 without making us seem like petty children?

The guy you wanted to win won. The guy you wanted to lose lost. Why spend the next 2 months of your life trying to “I told you so” and pretend like you had anything to do with the outcome.

Another Conor fan who is traumatized by his humiliating loss.

Khabib will forever be in your thoughts and dreams. The rematch will never happen and Conor will never live this loss down. Humiliated forever.

Khabib Bless your bum soul.
I dont give a fuck for the rematch and conor being humiliated means nothing.

But just remember, your entire existence is a sad and lonely place. God damn, you must be horrible to look at. How overweight are you?

That's what confuses me about Sherdog, all the Conor haters talk about this place like it's a non stop McGregor circle jerk but the reality is the haters outnumber the nuthuggers about 6 to 1.

I can't remember the last time I saw hundreds of threads about how Conor is the best evaaaaa, the site Conor haters constantly describe doesn't actually exist in reality, only in their heads. I'd say hater to nuthugger ratio is easily 6 or 7 to 1 on here
You know you’re mad when you have to repeat your made up numbers twice.
HOLD THAT L
<2>

Every time Conor wrecked someone I ended up feeling a little bad for them.

They're all chasing the same dream. Can't hate on that.

I dont give a fuck for the rematch and conor being humiliated means nothing.

But just remember, your entire existence is a sad and lonely place. God damn, you must be horrible to look at. How overweight are you?
Sherdog, let's pray for this guy.

This poor guy talked shit non stop for 3 months and had his soul ripped out of him when Khabib humiliated and destroyed Conor McGregor and ended his career.

May you one day find peace from the trauma you suffered last Saturday.

Khabib Bless your bitter soul. Amen.

Conor nutthuggers at this point are just acting like professional victims who are crying about the big bad "haters"

I only revel in the loss of Conor fans. They need to stop living through other people. His fans lack any kind of humility. I get it most are dumb kids. They make this place unbearable at times, and it doesn’t need anymore help with that.
Kind of fair as i enjoy triggering haters but seeing constant negativity needs to be addressed.

Sherdog, let's pray for this guy.

This poor guy talked shit non stop for 3 months and had his soul ripped out of him when Khabib humiliated and destroyed Conor McGregor and ended his career.

May you one day find peace from the trauma you suffered last Saturday.

Khabib Bless your bitter soul. Amen.
Beefcake bitchtitties confirmed. So how did you see conors performance anyway?

Kind of fair as i enjoy triggering haters but seeing constant negativity needs to be addressed.

I think it needs to be addressed on both sides. It’s never going to be addressed it is what this site feeds on. So unfortunately the lines get drawn.

Conor talks mad shit about his opponents and insisted he would KO Khabib dead. when you pull it off, you're a hero. When you get fucked up and tapped, you're a pidgeon. Conor knows this, you know it. Everybody knows it. If you talk mad shit and then lose, people enjoy it. Seriously man. Get over it.

I think it needs to be addressed on both sides. It’s never going to be addressed it what this site feeds on. So unfortunately the lines get drawn.
Im glad a civil conversation could be had given the opposing views.

It's called justice. People have reveled in it for thousands of years.

Back