People who revel in someones demise or downfall are sad individuals

Good work going through the archives. I expressed satisfaction in rousey losing and thats probably the worst post you'll find. i didnt have ronda KO av's, didnt constantly post ronda gifs or have my entire online existence based on her downfall.
He exposed your hypocrisy, sorry he didn’t have all your important words at instant recall and had to research. You’re upset people are bashing Conor and tried to frame it/Jedi mind trick it like youre more mature or some shit. Pathetic. Reminds me of all these fascist and bigot supporters screaming for “civility”. The whole act is bad faith, homie. Stop caring about other grown men’s “character”; the fact that NOW you want to talk about it after Conor loses is just a coincidence I’m sure, right?

And that is putting it politely.

Conor is a fuckwit at times, no doubt. But the sheer jubilation from people on Conor's loss says a lot about their character and morals (quite the contradiction given they are Khabib 'fans').

You may think justice was served, you may think divine intervention was at play and you may be correct. But just remember, taking sheer joy from another's loss and spewing negativity shows how pathetic you truly are.

{<Mcgoat}

Side note: Khabib is Conors superior right now and i had money on him
You are absolutely correct, this goes beyond the flavour of the day hate too. Just remember the heavies here are also 48th degree black belts and know all, you truths won’t be appreciated

his delusional nuthuggers are the reason Mcg is hated here. Me, i hate his antics and his nuthuggers; no logical conversation can be done when guys are "EIRE" "Mcg is GOAT, CAN BEAT GSP, FEDOR AND ANDY SILVA IN 2 RNDS", ALDO IS A SCRUB etc..

Around here is fanbase x fanbase. Few are actual neutral and just enjoy MMA as it is. The most active/annoying fanbases are always going to be targeted, not only by other fanbases but also neutral fans that got pissed off by all the nuthuggery. It is what it is.

his delusional nuthuggers are the reason Mcg is hated here. Me, i hate his antics and his nuthuggers; no logical conversation can be done when guys are "EIRE" "Mcg is GOAT, CAN BEAT GSP, FEDOR AND ANDY SILVA IN 2 RNDS", ALDO IS A SCRUB etc..
Same for me man. No fanbase has ever been that annoying.

@The Witcher reasonable post but you have a conor avatar and said you put money on khabib? (not saying this with a sarcastic tone, i'm just genuinely curious if you were being serious or lying). But fair post.

Back