People who revel in someones demise or downfall are sad individuals

Conor talked a lot of shit. I know it was to sell fights, but he still did it. Also what about all the Conor fanboys that bashed everyone he beat? Do you know how bad Aldo got it after his loss?

Looking at your join date I suspect you were reveling in Aldo's demise
No, Aldo is a legend and the featherweight GOAT.

Nah not really.

The amount of stupid Conor nut hugging ridiculous threads that were posted on this site gave every Conor hater the right to revel all the fuck we want
Conor talked a lot of shit. I know it was to sell fights, but he still did it. Also what about all the Conor fanboys that bashed everyone he beat? Do you know how bad Aldo got it after his loss?
Looking at your join date I suspect you were reveling in Aldo's demise
Conor fans don’t get it. People aren’t revealing Conor’s defeat as much as they are revealing in yours. TS you were certainly one of the biggest offenders of the ridiculous rhetoric. Conor fans bring the hate on themselves.

<WellThere>

So then people who ride nuts are at least as sad.

We can math this shit out.

Lol this bum was talkin shit for 3 months about this fight

how badly did you cry when Conor got his career ended?
Your entire existence is focused on conors losses. LMAO truly pathetic.

What are you talking about i bet on khabib? I just say outlandish conor stuff to balance out the negativity, which is an uphill battle. And it also triggers the stupid.

You might have bet on him. I bet on Conor but I’m still called a hater. Honestly i don’t hate Conor. I don’t care for his antics but it is what it is. What I hate are the delusional Conor nut hoarders. They make this place worse, and sherdog doesn’t need any help with that.

I don’t believe you when you say outlandish stuff just to even if out. You say it because it’s what you feel. There is a reason you started this thread. It’s not to balance anything out.

Bullshit. This site is 70% anti conor.

That's what confuses me about Sherdog, all the Conor haters talk about this place like it's a non stop McGregor circle jerk but the reality is the haters outnumber the nuthuggers about 6 to 1.

I can't remember the last time I saw hundreds of threads about how Conor is the best evaaaaa, the site Conor haters constantly describe doesn't actually exist in reality, only in their heads. I'd say hater to nuthugger ratio is easily 6 or 7 to 1 on here

You might have bet on him. I bet on Conor but I’m still called a hater. I don’t believe you when you say outlandish stuff just to even if out. You say it because it’s what you feel. There is a reason you started this thread. It’s not to balance anything out.
This thread is genuine. If you revel in someones loss you are a bit of a loser. It is fact

TS is number # 1 bullshit.

Khabib bless.

BS. Conor made fun of a fighter he was scheluded to have a mma fight with. Logic dictates that after his loss I have the equal right to make fun of him on the internet.

Khabib bless

And that is putting it politely.

Conor is a fuckwit at times, no doubt. But the sheer jubilation from people on Conor's loss says a lot about their character and morals (quite the contradiction given they are Khabib 'fans').

You make think justice was served, you make think divine intervention was at play and you may be correct. But just remember, taking sheer joy from another's loss and spewing negativity shows how pathetic you truly are.

{<Mcgoat}

Side note: Khabib is Conors superior and i had money on him
Didn't even have to see your av or click on this thread to know you were a nuthugger :)

OT: if he didn't act like such a jack ass and have the kind of fans he does you wouldn't see this reaction

And that is putting it politely.

Conor is a fuckwit at times, no doubt. But the sheer jubilation from people on Conor's loss says a lot about their character and morals (quite the contradiction given they are Khabib 'fans').

You make think justice was served, you make think divine intervention was at play and you may be correct. But just remember, taking sheer joy from another's loss and spewing negativity shows how pathetic you truly are.

{<Mcgoat}

Side note: Khabib is Conors superior and i had money on him

conor became rich acting the way he did, it comes with the territory and human nature that people want to see loudmouths get taken down a notch or two

Accepting what has to be considered degeneracy isn't the ideal way to go to be honest

Believe me, I know.

We have the choice to either ignore it or be upset by it. I've given up fighting that one.

Before, it was just small hate-filled pockets on the internet (like Sherdog), but now with Twitter and all that, we have verified groups of people being unfunny assholes and patting each other on the back for it.

What do you do...

People that are so upset they make threads like these are truly pathetic.

Your entire existence is focused on conors losses. LMAO truly pathetic.
Another Conor fan who is traumatized by his humiliating loss.

Khabib will forever be in your thoughts and dreams. The rematch will never happen and Conor will never live this loss down. Humiliated forever.

Khabib Bless your bum soul.

I think had it been Volkov or Pettis that would have been jeered and mocked after a loss- I’d feel bad and agree with it being uncool to kick the person while they are down.

McGregor on the other hand— fuck that clown.
His behavior and ridiculous fans had it coming. Should have minded their conduct before the loss; now is a tad bit late to talk about decent behavior, respect, etc...Coming from Mcgregor camp- don’t demand respect, you gave none.
You reap what you saw, deal with it.

Last edited:
Think of all the joy many took when Aldo, Poirier, Eddie and Nate were beaten. All because others doubted Conor.

Back