People who revel in someones demise or downfall are sad individuals

And that is putting it politely.

Conor is a fuckwit at times, no doubt. But the sheer jubilation from people on Conor's loss says a lot about their character and morals (quite the contradiction given they are Khabib 'fans').

You may think justice was served, you may think divine intervention was at play and you may be correct. But just remember, taking sheer joy from another's loss and spewing negativity shows how pathetic you truly are.

{<Mcgoat}

Side note: Khabib is Conors superior and i had money on him
Agree and disagree. Conor had it coming just like Rousey or Lesnar. Their behaviour brings the personal scorn. We all know it’s entertainment but imagine if someone criticized you at work like Conor, thought they were too good to be in the same breathing space as you like Rhonda or just was a bully like Brock Lesnar. So their demise and downfall should be celebrated IMO. Like anything should be celebrated to a degree lol not obsessed upon.

No need to feel sorry, but if your entire online existence depends upon someones loss or defeat, you are a sad, sad individual.
And what does it say about a person who creates a thread about these "sad individuals"?

Have you stopped to consider that many people might be reveling in McGregor's downfall because of what he represents? It's a similar (although different) case with what happened with Rousey.

And you should know a little something about reveling in someone's defeat, you expressed as much in this post:
ronda losing was poetry in motion. if anyone 'deserved' to lose, it was definitely rousey. if you gon be a bitch, losing is not an option. she lost badly and i feel satisfied.

/thread

And what does it say about a person who creates a thread about these "sad individuals"?

Have you stopped to consider that many people might be reveling in McGregor's downfall because of what he represents? It's a similar (although different) case with what happened with Rousey.

And you should know a little something about reveling in someone's defeat, you expressed as much in this post:

/thread
Good work going through the archives. I expressed satisfaction in rousey losing and thats probably the worst post you'll find. i didnt have ronda KO av's, didnt constantly post ronda gifs or have my entire online existence based on her downfall.

You guys literally shitted on aldo, Eddie and yet now you want respect shown?

Fuck off with that shit.

Conor talked a big game and got absolutely fucking pummelled in this fight..

This is why he gets shit on here is because his fans are complete retards.

How many of these threads popped when Ronda ate Holly's foot and the downfall afterwards.

It is more than being a "fuck wit" he is a despicable person, liar, con man, and general psychotic narcissist who deflects or outright dismisses his wrong doings.

Not surprising that his supporters feel the need to suddenly take the high road.

You guys literally shitted on aldo, Eddie and yet now you want respect shown?

Fuck off with that shit.

Conor talked a big game and got absolutely fucking pummelled in this fight..

This is why he gets shit on here is because his fans are complete retards.
This a broad generalisation, no?

I agree, but we need to be careful with the moral high ground. Do you object to the shop threads of KO’ed fighters. I find that to be possibility the most disgusting, and disrespectful aspect of SD. While not all are negative there is an entire sub forum to mocking fighters in shops.
If a fighter is happy he knocked someone out it's cool, because they were fighting. But fans makin fun of a knockout is really disgusting.

The problem is not so much a person but the culture and belief of MMA/UFC

Its not like serving your Sensei or Sifu or even entering a traditional martial art combat comp.

Simply there is no respect........... pretty much in anything in today's society.

One carries on then the rest come out to play.

Lets get back to a culture of a true martial artist, calm, respectful, intelligent, highly skilled, self controlled, disciplined and honorable.

A clean personal life.

If you want a circus well the outcomes are not as pleasing nor rewarding, I mean what else can be said here.

Foolishness is its own reward!

Peace favor your sword!

{<redford}

The funny thing is I don't really care, I have a wife, kids, a great job, own my own house, etc. When you have other shit in your life you don't have to take the results of some sporting event ultra seriously and you certainly don't get triggered by the losers who do.

I genuinely feel pity for the guys whose whole life revolves around their internet personas and taking sides in an argument that doesn't concern them in the slightest. One day you'll realise that, for the time being keep trolling and acting like you're some expert agent provocateur who's infuriating everyone, lol
Cool story bro

Conor got destroyed.

Conor fans don’t get it. People aren’t revealing Conor’s defeat as much as they are revealing in yours. TS you were certainly one of the biggest offenders of the ridiculous rhetoric. Conor fans bring the hate on themselves.

*revelling

it irritates me how much effort and money the UFC puts into promoting the two of them while seeming to expect the other champions and fighters to pretty much promote themselves
So do you think that Ronda and McGregor are only selling so much because the UFC promoted them? What about MM being part of stacked PPVs, headlining several events? Some fighters you can spend millions on but you still won't see them gain any new fans. In the end it is up to the fighter to promote themselves or to turn themselves into a marketable fighter.

What I'm enjoying most about this loss is the fact that I and countless others have been proven right by saying that it would happen once mcgregor wasn't given a favourable matchup. It's been as clear as day to many us that his career has been nothing but a manufactured mess that's ruined many things about the ufc.

Now there's a good chance its over and there's a possibility it can go back to being about the best fighting the best.

this is the one point i dont get

when has he swerved anyone?

He has always fought the #1 contender

This thread is genuine. If you revel in someones loss you are a bit of a loser. It is fact

Are you new to sports?

People have been rooting and cheering for the favorite team(s)/fighter(s)/athlete(s) since the beginning of time. LMAO

Damn TS, it’s ok. Khabid dad already forgave Connor so you should at least forgive yourself too.

It's RR all over again.
If you act like a cunt all the time, people will cheer when you get smashed.

People talk respect, happy khabib won and the values he brings,

Yet here they are, the same little contradictory cunts showing 'respect', 'morals' and 'values' online

Hilarious.

People who make excuses for the loss are just as bad. Btw Conor deserves all the hate hes getting for talking all of that shit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back