Pauli lays down the harsh truth to Conor: You Never Even Saw Floyd Mayweather's Skills

no no no. He sold a boxing KO inside 4 in boxing.

The way you guys are spinning his "won rounds" is ludicrous. The article I posted sums it up well. He got walked on.

He did win rounds. You don't like it but it happened. He made a boatload of money and did very well in there. You ever see Butterbean take on the WWE frauds in that Brawl For all competition?

This is what happens when one guy can box and the other can't.. Hint: He didn't need 10 rounds LOL..

He did win rounds. You don't like it but it happened. He made a boatload of money and did very well in there. You ever see Butterbean take on the WWE frauds in that Brawl For all competition?

This is what happens when one guy can box and the other can't.. Hint: He didn't need 10 rounds LOL..

read the article. He won nothing....

read the article. He won nothing....

Showtime Judge had the fight even.. And If Conor can't box why didn't Floyd counter him in 1 or 2 and KO him? Watch the video? That is what happens..

Showtime Judge had the fight even.. And If Conor can't box why didn't Floyd counter him in 1 or 2 and KO him? Watch the video? That is what happens..

He was wrong.
Floyd walked him down: Conor had nothing for him, and promised otherworldly power. Saw the video.

You're the authoritarian type of sherdogger unwilling to discuss or see anything outside your own perspective....not worth the energy.

He was wrong.
Floyd walked him down: Conor had nothing for him, and promised otherworldly power. Saw the video.

You're the authoritarian type of sherdogger unwilling to discuss or see anything outside your own perspective....not worth the energy.

You are not willing to discuss shit. Your whole argument comes down to whining.

"Conor sucks, Floyd carried him". That is all you are saying. And BTW the author of that article spends the first 2 paragraphs talking shit about Conor. Hardly worth reading.

You are not willing to discuss shit. Your whole argument comes down to whining.

"Conor sucks, Floyd carried him". That is all you are saying. And BTW the author of that article spends the first 2 paragraphs talking shit about Conor. Hardly worth reading.

Where did I say that "conor sucks"?

Before the fight, I was going around forums saying Conor would win: this is verifiable. I was deeply disappointed by the inefficiency of his strikes and his overall awkwardness. I saw no redemption in the rounds Floyd gifted him during the rope a dope.

Where did I say that "conor sucks"?

Before the fight, I was going around forums saying Conor would win: this is verifiable. I was deeply disappointed by the inefficiency of his strikes and his overall awkwardness. I saw no redemption in the rounds Floyd gifted him during the rope a dope.

You never should have assumed he would win. He needed a very lucky punch. Floyd was never going to get out of the comfort zone unless something crazy happened. Conor in an MMA fight can kick, knee, elbow, go for a TD and submissions, he can do things Floyd will be uncomfortable with. Floyd has been boxing since he was 4 years old. Conor commented on his poise for a reason. He has been boxing for 36 years. And is 50-0..

You never should have assumed he would win. He needed a very lucky punch. Floyd was never going to get out of the comfort zone unless something crazy happened. Conor in an MMA fight can kick, knee elbow, go for a TD and submissions, he can do things Floyd will be uncomfortable with. Floyd has been boxing since he was 4 years old. Conor commented on his poise for a reason. He has been boxing for 36 years. And is 50-0..

Nobody brought up the "Floyd in MMA" scenario. Makes no sense to understand the boxing match that actually took place.

You think Conor did well by winning early rounds.

I think he did poorly and was played by Floyd.

We will never agree.

Pauli got set up by McGregor's camp. He has a right to be exalted after Conor got TKO'ed. He's gonna rub excessive amounts of salt in that wound.

every1 with a half brain and who actually watched floyds matches could see it ... but thanks paulie lol

Nobody brought up the "Floyd in MMA" scenario. Makes no sense to understand the boxing match that actually took place.

You think Conor did well by winning early rounds.

I think he did poorly and was played by Floyd.

We will never agree.

I am drawing the comparison of experience in boxing. Conor does not have it. Why because he is an MMA fighter. He has been training in MMA for 10 years. He is not a pro boxer, has a 0-0 record going in. Personally I think he would have beat Paulie, who used to be pretty good.. He did not even have 1 warm up fight against a scrub before this. How was he supposed to win? How was he supposed to get Floyd out of the comfort zone? Against a lesser boxer like Paulie, he could do it IMO.. But not Floyd.

Pauli got set up by McGregor's camp. He has a right to be exalted after Conor got TKO'ed. He's gonna rub excessive amounts of salt in that wound.

If Paulie was any good at this point he whips Conor's ass, and lives to brag about it.. He got beat up..

Amir Khan would fuck McGregor up bad... The discrepancy in skill level is massive, and McGregor showed he can't even punch that hard with boxing gloves. Floyd punches harder than McGregor in boxing LOL.

People say Amir's chinny but he's only been KO'd 3 times and the last time it was a monster hook by Canelo.

McGregor would get laid the fuck out by all the guys that KO'd Khan too. He got stopped by Floyd Mayweather, ffs.

Seemed like he could take better shots earlier in his career, but yeah that right from Canelo would have stopped alot of dudes

If Paulie was any good at this point he whips Conor's ass, and lives to brag about it.. He got beat up..

Paulie wants the opportunity but Conor won't agree to it so Paulie gonna flame away.

Once again, you can't verify that other than a few seconds of footage.

Where is the full video ? That's the only way you can make an actual observation on what happened.

Because now if they want to set up a rematch....all these fools can say Connor just needs to work on his cardio and he can beat Floyd...then they fork out even more money to watch the circus part 2.....
images (1).jpg

The only thing Conor vs Mayweather proved to me was that an MMA fighter can hold their own for a few rounds against an elite boxer.

You can't say the same about a boxer going into MMA. The fight is literally over once it reaches the ground.

Now back to Conor and Mayweathers stand-up fight.. What it showed me is that the best defensive boxer of all time would have been butchered had Conor been allowed to use knees, elbows or kicks. He took his back and rabbit punched him so many times.

Imagine if the Referee didn't break it up during the 9th and just let it continue.
Show me one quote of someone saying floyd destroys conor in a mma match. Go on ill wait, or are you just trying to convince yourself. Gtf outta here whitebelt casual.....

Back