Pauli lays down the harsh truth to Conor: You Never Even Saw Floyd Mayweather's Skills

Paulie likes to talk, and is clearly bias. Im not even a mcgregor fan but Paulie gives Conor no respect at all. Maybe the reason Floyd didnt look so good is because Conor was much better than anyone expected. Paulie is clearly butt hurt and his opinions really dont mean anything at this point

Paulie gives Conor no respect because Conor deserves no respect, in boxing. Floyd didn't even train for real.... It would be totally different if Conor went over to boxing with respect and humility but he didn't do that. Conor went over to boxing claiming to better than everyone in boxing- he was going to take over remember?

If people believe his bullshit after this fight then they are not victims of a con man anymore but volunteers IMO.

They're not gonna release the footage just to show everyone the truth, Paulie was fat, outta shape straight off a plane and after having all the tech guys associated with UFC and Connor they could only come up with a 15 second video of him in 1 sparring exchange lol

But yeah Connor is great lol bully preys on littler guys and when Nate beats him up he acts like he was Sir Gregor

Paulie gives Conor no respect because Conor deserves no respect, in boxing. Floyd didn't even train for real.... It would be totally different if Conor went over to boxing with respect and humility but he didn't do that. Conor went over to boxing claiming to better than everyone in boxing- he was going to take over remember?

If people believe his bullshit after this fight then they are not victims of a con man anymtore but volunteers IMO.

I dont see how he deserves no respect in boxing. He did well against mayweather, and if you think mayweather didnt train seriously you are a little bit delusional.

Just because they show a few clips of Mayweather doing non training stuff doesn't mean he didnt take the camp seriously. He's 40 with his legacy on the line, and was up against and unknown.

Of course Conor said that, do you think he got where he is by not talking up fights? its called promoting.

if people believe what bullshit? what are you even talking about?

you guys just hate mcgregor so bad you cant see straight

I dont see how he deserves no respect in boxing. He did well against mayweather, and if you think mayweather didnt train seriously you are a little bit delusional.

Just because they show a few clips of Mayweather doing non training stuff doesn't mean he didnt take the camp seriously. He's 40 with his legacy on the line, and was up against and unknown.

Of course Conor said that, do you think he got where he is by not talking up fights? its called promoting.

if people believe what bullshit? what are you even talking about?

you guys just hate mcgregor so bad you cant see straight

well but he really was for the most of the time in strip-clubs. theres a reason why he fought Conor

giphy.gif

truth hurts, but dont kill yourself.
<Fedor23>

release the video dana

giphy.gif

well but he really was for the most of the time in strip-clubs. theres a reason why he fought Conor

giphy.gif

truth hurts, but dont kill yourself.
<Fedor23>

release the video dana

When you dont have to cut weight eating a burger doesnt mean anything. You think he was eating burgers every meal? He didnt spend most of his time in strip clubs, you people are so easily manipulated. Like I said Im not even a conor fan but you haters are in such denial its weird

When you dont have to cut weight eating a burger doesnt mean anything. You think he was eating burgers every meal? He didnt spend most of his time in strip clubs, you people are so easily manipulated. Like I said Im not even a conor fan but you haters are in such denial its weird

didnt read, cuz

d015f53d9995f7c479b6abea4375c188.jpg

img_1881-jpg.268337

lol there was zero emotion put into that post.
I don't think that saying means what you think it means.
only a heavy dose of triggering could make someone so blind to conors boxing ability and make one think the reason floyd didnt throw a lot in the first 3 rounds was because he was carrying conor

only a heavy dose of triggering could make someone so blind to conors boxing ability and make one think the reason floyd didnt throw a lot in the first 3 rounds was because he was carrying conor
no its actually not that complicated, Floyd exposed conors weak cardio, which is the biggest down fall of his fighting ability, but don't be fooled, at any point Floyd could have finished conor off. This was one of the biggest mis matched fights to headline any card in combat sports

no its actually not that complicated, Floyd exposed conors weak cardio, which is the biggest down fall of his fighting ability, but don't be fooled, at any point Floyd could have finished conor off. This was one of the biggest mis matched fights to headline any card in combat sports
sure bud :^)

sure bud :^)
truth hurts.

Conors fun to watch and is great at mma, but boxing is a completely different beast and any of the top 10 runs thru him. Any of the last 10 guys that lost to Floyd run thru him and that's just how it is. Don't have to get so butt hurt about people not praising everything he does. There is life outside of conor.

truth hurts.

Conors fun to watch and is great at mma, but boxing is a completely different beast and any of the top 10 runs thru him. Any of the last 10 guys that lost to Floyd run thru him and that's just how it is. Don't have to get so butt hurt about people not praising everything he does. There is life outside of conor.
nothing you say has any credibility son

You've already proven yourself to be a schizophrenic in other threads. Everything that you say is suspect.

it literally just happened again. I was layin down for a quick nap and im dozing off in to a dream and I hear what sounds like breathing in near my head, two breaths in and that was it. I woke up
All the sudden I hear what sounds like someone sliding their feet on the wood floor outside my bedroom. It sounds like 3 or 4 slides, starting in the middle of the hall outside my room and stopping right outside my bedroom door. It sounds exactly like what it would sound like if someone had barefeet and was sliding their feet across the wood floor. Each slide gets louder as it gets closer, the last one being pretty damn loud.

Dingbat.

You are a fucking idiot if you think that Pauli was anything but a paid punching bag for Conor. In a real boxing match Conor gets raped by any professional boxer. Conor is a joke.

unless I was saying conor is the GOAT of combat sports theres nothing you will agree with. I get it, hes your idol.
nope im just not a retard who thinks floyd couldve finished it in 2 rounds but chose not to

You've already proven yourself to be a schizophrenic in other threads. Everything that you say is suspect.

Dingbat.

im a schizo because i had a dream? lol, anything to justify your magical thinking i guess

im a schizo because i had a dream? lol, anything to justify your magical thinking i guess
Ive never had a reoccuring dream before really, and this wasn't a dream, like I said both times I was already dreaming just about random stuff, and this kind of comes in and takes over the dream.
You're struggling. It's embarrassing.

You're struggling. It's embarrassing.

it wasnt a dream in the sense that it was only auditory. haha you're pretty sad dude. i hope things get better for you, resorting to personal attacks for an opinion on a fight. you must be pretty depressed

Back