Pauli lays down the harsh truth to Conor: You Never Even Saw Floyd Mayweather's Skills

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Good listen, Pauli is right and a great commentator. He's very smart.

Where is the full sparring footage Conor's team would release after the fight by the way?

inb4 bitter nuthuggers.

Last edited:
Here's the truth: Paulie got his shit pushed in by an MMA fighter.

Jesus Christ this guy is still talkin

paulie got slaughtered by conor lol id like to see him go 10 rounds with TBE

paulie got slaughtered by conor lol id like to see him go 10 rounds with TBE
The Floyd Conor fought is far from TBE lmao. This was the worst version of Floyd ever and he still destroyed him.

The Floyd Conor fought is far from TBE lmao. This was the worst version of Floyd ever and he still destroyed him.
and he woulda finished paulie inside 5

Paulie acting like he hurt Conor with the ''no balls'' line. In fact, i remember seeing Paulie all teary eyed in the video pissed off. Conor is in his head so bad right now. Even during the JRE, Shaub was saying Paulie spit in at an irish fan that was talking shit.

Nobody cares about this anymore...unless they are going to fight. We were force fed so much promo for the fight that it is over and done with.

I can't believe he's still going on about this, he has to be a sherdogger.

Conor's team never said they would release the full footage. In fact, the only person who has claimed tht the footage would be released is Paulie. What a clown lmao

Untitled.png

Malignaggi is going in on the McGregor nut huggers hahaha. He's salty and butthurt but he's one hundred percent right.

Now point to the easy work!

The guy irritates the fuck out of me. Not because of what he says but because his name is Italian yet he looks Pakistani.

Paulie has embarrassed himself time and time again.

Back