Pauli lays down the harsh truth to Conor: You Never Even Saw Floyd Mayweather's Skills

it wasnt a dream in the sense that it was only auditory. haha you're pretty sad dude. i hope things get better for you
Now you're in denial. Can't expect anything else from a schizo.

nope im just not a retard who thinks floyd couldve finished it in 2 rounds but chose not to
hmmmmm I think that does make you a retard actually, if you honestly don't see how Floyd slow played that fight.

Is what it is tho

Once again, you can't verify that other than a few seconds of footage.

Where is the full video ? That's the only way you can make an actual observation on what happened.

Well we know from the footage he was knocked down. He can claim it was a push But he was hit with a punch and fell. Also close-ups of his face show damage. We see no damage on Conor. And by the way he cried about it and left camp it's pretty obvious what happened.

Well we know from the footage he was knocked down. He can claim it was a push But he was hit with a punch and fell. Also close-ups of his face show damage. We see no damage on Conor. And by the way he cried about it and left camp it's pretty obvious what happened.

Dana release the video
giphy.gif

good think that Van had his own crew, cuz otherwise Conor would have done the same shit with him
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Dana release the video
giphy.gif

good think that Van had his own crew, cuz otherwise Conor would have done the same shit with him
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

I don't need to see the rest of the footage because I don't care about that fight. Unless Paulie wants to get in the octagon. I have no interest in watching him box Paulie.. Neither does the public honestly.

Connor and Dana are being a pussy until they realease the full video.
Unitl then Paulie is more credible.

Again, more speculation than anything else.

Some people get marked up easier than others, and a single punch that lands squarely can cause a mark or a black eye. I know this from years of sparring and fighting.

The "knockdown" looks clearly like a push by the way Paulie's head was held down and more importantly by the reaction of Joe Cortez in real time.

Once again, it's incredibly idiotic to make claims like this without relying on full video evidence.

Paulie whooped conors ass in sparring lol

Paulie cried like Conor stole his lunch money and left him a bloody mess on the playground..
No he didnt . hes just upset that conor kept releasing selective footage like a bitch and fucking his schedule up. to this day not a single unedited clip longer than 20 seconds has been released. that speaks volumes.

If conor fucked paulie up so bad why not release the tape? It would make conors stock grow even more. Plenty of boxers have released sparring tapes.

No he didnt . hes just upset that conor kept releasing selective footage like a bitch and fucking his schedule up. to this day not a single unedited clip longer than 20 seconds has been released. that speaks volumes.

If conor fucked paulie up so bad why not release the tape? It would make conors stock grow even more. Plenty of boxers have released sparring tapes.

Paulie went there to get famous and try to pick a fight down the road. Nobody knows or cares Who this dude is. He was a mediocre pro boxer with no major wins, and made zero impact on the sport. Problem is he got to camp and got clowned. He can come to MMA, and get KTFO in round 1. Man up Jersey Shore..

Paulie went there to get famous and try to pick a fight down the road. Nobody knows or cares Who this dude is. He was a mediocre pro boxer with no major wins, and made zero impact on the sport. Problem is he got to camp and got clowned. He can come to MMA, and get KTFO in round 1. Man up Jersey Shore..
If conor looked so good, why not release the footage? What is the problem? What are they hiding?

Like i said in the previous post, many fighters have released sparring sessions. especially where they look good. Conor and his team love to stroke his ego, releasing a tape where he allegedly beat paulies ass would be exactly something he would do.

But they wont do it, because thats not what happened. The 15 second chopped and screwed fake knockdown is all we will ever get.

If conor looked so good, why not release the footage? What is the problem? What are they hiding?

Like i said in the previous post, many fighters have released sparring sessions. especially where they look good. Conor and his team love to stroke his ego, releasing a tape where he allegedly beat paulies ass would be exactly something he would do.

But they wont do it, because thats not what happened. The 15 second chopped and screwed fake knockdown is all we will ever get.

So what should happen now? Paulie can man up and call Dana. Or he can keep on crying..

my theory is that either A) they're trying to wait for the perfect moment to release it to help promote a potential conor paulie fight or B) you're right and he did get beat up/didn't do as well as they've told us.

So what should happen now? Paulie can man up and call Dana. Or he can keep on crying..
Nothing , i dont really care what happens. Im just saying they wont release the tapes because the majority is of paulie giving conor serious problems.

otherwise they would have released it by now to shut paulie up, thats what i would do if i whooped someones ass and had video of it.

Nothing , i dont really care what happens. Im just saying they wont release the tapes because the majority is of paulie giving conor serious problems.

otherwise they would have released it by now to shut paulie up, thats what i would do if i whooped someones ass and had video of it.

Didn't Paulie already admit he got the worst of it? And he wants to set up a fight, that is why he won't STFU. So call Dana. I know this he sure as shit did not KO or hurt Conor in that sparring. But he fights Conor in the UFC and he is getting KTFO in round 1..

Paulie was a 2 time World Champion who had competitive fights against some of the top fighters in the world in their primes like Cotto, Hatton, Zab Judah, Amir Khan, Juan Diaz, Broner, Garcia and Porter.

He's always been known as one of the truly skilled guys in the sport and one of the highest Boxing IQ's out there.

He was a level below the truly elite fighters in the world but to call him mediocre is some idiotic shit.

After all, who the fuck are you ? Some dumbass online who spends way too much time on forums like Sherdog.

Unlike you, Paulie won World Titles, left the sport with his mind intact, made very, very good money and now enjoys a broadcasting career.

Fuck out of here, you dumb shit.

Didn't Paulie already admit he got the worst of it? And he wants to set up a fight, that is why he won't STFU. So call Dana. I know this he sure as shit did not KO or hurt Conor in that sparring. But he fights Conor in the UFC and he is getting KTFO in round 1..

Who is talking about him fighting Conor or any other Pro MMA fighter in the Octagon ?

Show me proof of where he's making challenges like this if you're going full retard.

Back