Pauli lays down the harsh truth to Conor: You Never Even Saw Floyd Mayweather's Skills

Didn't Paulie already admit he got the worst of it? And he wants to set up a fight, that is why he won't STFU. So call Dana. I know this he sure as shit did not KO or hurt Conor in that sparring. But he fights Conor in the UFC and he is getting KTFO in round 1..

Paulie admitted that Conor possibly did better in the first sparring session where he went 8 rounds.

In the 2nd 12 round sparring session, Conor was a front runner and did OK for a few rounds, then got that ass taxed in the middle rounds before coming back briefly in Rounds 11 and 12.

A lot of motherless fucks on here were trying to give Paulie hell for saying that Conor's power wasn't shit compared to some other people he's fought like Amir Imam.

Guess what ?

Paulie was vindicated in the Floyd fight. Floyd was smiling and laughing at the shit that Conor was throwing.

Conor was huffing, puffing and holding on like a slapped up side bitch for his dear life.

I see the excuses are flying from people who can't accept how well Conor did. In his first pro fight he clearly performed better against mayweather than hall of famer Marquez, and boxed better than Canelo until he gassed, and won as many rounds as him anyway. Pauli and co and talk all they want but those are the facts.

I see the excuses are flying from people who can't accept how well Conor did. In his first pro fight he clearly performed better against mayweather than hall of famer Marquez, and boxed better than Canelo until he gassed, and won as many rounds as him anyway. Pauli and co and talk all they want but those are the facts.

<36>

So amazingly surprising that Conor fangirls went from "He's gonna KO that old brittle man within 4 rounds LULZ" to "well at least he didn't get embarrassed.

Unless Floyd fought the exact same style against Conor as he did against fighters he had any respect for, it is kind of BS to say "well he landed more shots that Manny so that must mean he is a better boxer than Manny.

So much cope...

He's trying to get that money fight, can't really get mad at him for that

So amazingly surprising that Conor fangirls went from "He's gonna KO that old brittle man within 4 rounds LULZ" to "well at least he didn't get embarrassed.

Unless Floyd fought the exact same style against Conor as he did against fighters he had any respect for, it is kind of BS to say "well he landed more shots that Manny so that must mean he is a better boxer than Manny.

So much cope...

This.

What do you have against Pakistanis?

Why wouldn't you ask what I have against Italians? What part of my post suggested that it was specifically the Pakistani-part that irritated me? Racist much?

Why wouldn't you ask what I have against Italians? What part of my post suggested that it was specifically the Pakistani-part that irritated me? Racist much?

It's how you phrased it. You know what you did.

Most people expected that. Most people did not expect him to win so many rounds and make it to the 10th.

I can see that..but floyd is what, 40, been retired for 2 years and about 10 years out of his prime.
Scary to think what would happen with a 27yr old floyd..

I can see that..but floyd is what, 40, been retired for 2 years and about 10 years out of his prime.
Scary to think what would happen with a 27yr old floyd..

It would have been the Gatti fight all over again.

Conor would never be the same fighter again after that level of savage beating.

<45>

Waiting on that full sparring session footage that Fester said he'd release like:

skeleton-at-keyboard.jpg

Show me one quote of someone saying floyd destroys conor in a mma match. Go on ill wait, or are you just trying to convince yourself. Gtf outta here whitebelt casual.....

Huh? I think you're misunderstanding me. I never said Floyd had a chance in MMA. Rofl

I said, an MMA fighter can go into boxing and last a few rounds.

Back