Pauli lays down the harsh truth to Conor: You Never Even Saw Floyd Mayweather's Skills

Winning rounds is irrelevant??? What the hell planet are you from?

when someone tries to KO (tko) you, winning rounds is irrelevant ... floyd did what he said/promised to his fans. no one gives a fuck, if you won 3-4 rounds, cuz there are 8 other rounds.

and big lol "mayweather exposed" <45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45>

{<jordan}

the truth hurts, but dont kill yourself

"If Conor McGregor said he flew from Ireland to New York, they'd believe it even if they didn't see it."

"He has long arms."
"He's mystic."

#PB

Take it for what it's worth, buddeh
<13>
Yeah, it's pretty much worthless, lol. It proves Conor is a better MMA grappler than Paulie and outweighs him to boot. I had no question on these points.

I'd LOVE to see the full video if Conor's team was confident enough with what was in the video to show it....

No, later his friend made the same bet at Under 9.5 and it was for 87K, they limited what he could bet. I believed the payout was a lil over 2 to 1.

Only a couple hundred grand for a fight where he took in a few hundred million....that's peanuts and wouldn't even be interest on the tax for the full amount lol.

Various reports are differing. Floyd claims the bet was for more than six figures. the odds I saw were not close to 2:1, more like 1.2:1. Some reports are ambiguous as to what the bet was (over or under), some say one, some say the other. Could be there was no bet at all.

No matter how much Floyd makes, he wants more. If he didn't care about an incremental $200K he wouldn't have been trying to make the bet.

Now in Spanish:

#PB
I don't actually know what he's saying here, but I'm sure it's right.

The look on Mayweather's face after the uppercut and the doubling over after the body shot in the ninth are indicative of McGregor's power. You didn't see Floyd asking for more uppercuts but, being the good boxer that he is, he was able to avoid most of them the rest of the fight. If McGregor doesn't gas, and we all knew that it would probably happen, and the fight continued the way it did through the first 5 rounds, Mayweather would have won a bullshit decision. You saw two judges only giving McGregor 1 round in the whole fight where even his biggest, moronical detractors on Sherdog gave him more than one round. McGregor only had one chance to win and that was via KO. The judges were going to make sure of that. But that wasn't even what the post you were responding to was about. It was about Paulie milking his 15 minutes. Again, I don't blame him but I don't have to like it.

PARAGRAPHS.

when someone tries to KO (tko) you, winning rounds is irrelevant ... floyd did what he said/promised to his fans. no one gives a fuck, if you won 3-4 rounds, cuz there are 8 other rounds.

and big lol "mayweather exposed" <45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45>

{<jordan}

the truth hurts, but dont kill yourself
Mayweather exposed, does hurt.

Good listen, Pauli is right and a great commentator. He's very smart.

Where is the full sparring footage Conor's team would release after the fight by the way?

inb4 bitter nuthuggers.

Just fantastic. Lets get this fight on.

The look on Mayweather's face after the uppercut and the doubling over after the body shot in the ninth are indicative of McGregor's power. You didn't see Floyd asking for more uppercuts but, being the good boxer that he is, he was able to avoid most of them the rest of the fight. If McGregor doesn't gas, and we all knew that it would probably happen, and the fight continued the way it did through the first 5 rounds, Mayweather would have won a bullshit decision. You saw two judges only giving McGregor 1 round in the whole fight where even his biggest, moronical detractors on Sherdog gave him more than one round. McGregor only had one chance to win and that was via KO. The judges were going to make sure of that. But that wasn't even what the post you were responding to was about. It was about Paulie milking his 15 minutes. Again, I don't blame him but I don't have to like it.
Milking attention, reminds me of someone

Make it happen! Paulie vs. Conor....the battle of the hardest punchers in modern boxing history

It's the age of willful ignorance, Pauli is 100% on point in this interview.

If it offends you, you are at odds with reality.

I honestly have never heard of Paulie until after Conor. Pauli should be thanking Conor for putting his name out there.

He will KO Floyd in 1 in the UFC. This is boxing. He was 0-0..

no no no. He sold a boxing KO inside 4 in boxing.

The way you guys are spinning his "won rounds" is ludicrous. The article I posted sums it up well. He got walked on.

Back