Otto Warmbier, who was released from NK prison last week, is dead [RIP] [crooked Kim]

I don't see how any president can have control over foreign laws. It's nobodies fault but his own. Also Trump had nothing to do with him being released. The guy was dying. That's the only reason he was released.
I said his family agrees because his family agrees.
If you know more about the situation & the background, good for you.

I said his family agrees because his family agrees.

and I was commenting on that and anyone else who's blaming Obama. Like Obama put this kid on a plane and sent him off. Why would anyone in their right mind go to North Korea?

Anybody else comfortable with using this as a reason to kick the shit out of NK?

You're a retard if you're using the 'go to NK and you deserve everything coming to you' logic ffs.

Very tragic but let's not act like the Obama administration isn't a bit at fault here either. Basically left him for dead until Trump came along and got things into motion.
This is not true at all. NK released him when they knew he was dying. They'd rather he died somewhere that wasn't North Korea

See thats the problem you all commenting here.

You ALL know jack shit about what really happen there. Maybe it wasn't N Korea fault, perhaps it was the environment they kept him in. Cold, rotten food, some untreated disease.

I think US doctors said there was no sign of physical abuse, so it could be as well something out of control. Unfortunate incident.

I'm very much looking forward to the day when Kim is killed, either by his own people or by a conquering nation. I hope it's a miserable end to his miserable life, as well as an end to his horrible regime.

so was it an accident? i heard tuey gave him sleeping pill, maybe the doctors dont know jack shit but had good intentions?

anyways what was he there for, reporting?

I can't imagine NK wanting the kid to die or fall into a coma. He was a valuable pawn for them I don't think they treated him the same way they do NK prisoners.
Probably still not very good.
But my feeling tells me it was some kind of accident.

and I was commenting on that and anyone else who's blaming Obama. Like Obama put this kid on a plane and sent him off. Why would anyone in their right mind go to North Korea?
I'll admit I have a of an issue of Obama trading a handful of terrorist for a traitor fuck like Bergdahl and seemingly, as far as we know, taking no steps for this kid.

Kid was an idiot make no mistake but he didn't sell his squad mates down a river and aid the enemy.... he was a moron is all.

Like, I feel bad for his family and shit but at the same time my brain does the "what the FUCK were you DOING there? And why'd you think it was a good idea to touch a propoganda poster for fuck sakes?"

It's like those idiots hikers that got got in Iran a couple years ago. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GOING TO THESE COUNTRIES?!

Fuck, I'd feel safer in Mosul or Kabul right now than Iran or NK.

I'd be mad at that cunt who put him up to it by offering him that car. He was just some dipshit kid, she should have known better.

I saw a video where he actually took that banner off. I am sure most of us seen it. Its not a crime in your eyes but you need to realize than in different countries, different laws apply. And all those laws are widely available to everyone before the trip.

So still.

Good riddance. Let it be a warning for others.

Fuck you.

Anybody else comfortable with using this as a reason to kick the shit out of NK?

No, but North Korea might take such a threat much more seriously given the outrage over this incident. It might be a good time to posture up and demand the release of the remaining American citizens at the very least. If done right, we could probably scare them into concessions over their nuke program as well.

I'll admit I have a of an issue of Obama trading a handful of terrorist for a traitor fuck like Bergdahl and seemingly, as far as we know, taking no steps for this kid.

Kid was an idiot make no mistake but he didn't sell his squad mates down a river and aid the enemy.... he was a moron is all.

Who knows if NK would even be willing to make any sort of deal. Either way the kid was an idiot but he didn't deserve what happened to him. It's very sad.

And HOW do you know if he was murdered?

HOW do you know whether or not he was aggressive towards inmates or guards? Maybe he asked for it?

Stop protecting this guy for god sake. Do I think he deserved it? No.

But I am more than happy that N Korea finally showed that they are not someone to fuck around with it. Its sad it happen in such tragic way, but the way world laughing at N Korea will eventually piss someone off.

Stay the fuck out of this country. Your financial situation or desire to shine in front of friends by being imprisoned in N Korea does not justify your actions.

He had severe brain damage. How do you get that? Look at old MMA fighters. Take a wild guess.

send in Eric Roberts and prime Chris Penn, ala Best of the Best

The kid wanted a darwin award.
He went out and earned a damn darwin award.

Whats the problem?

Extreme Tourism should be without consequences? Try telling that to the elephant foot at ground zero of Chernobyl.

I'm confident 99.99999% of Gitmo detainees are piles of shit, but this must be how their home countries feel about their people being snatched up by US authorities and sent there without a peep.

Back