Otto Warmbier, who was released from NK prison last week, is dead [RIP] [crooked Kim]

1-going to North Korea and getting imprisoned by their gov is like swimming with sharks and getting bit

2-Kim is probably shitting himself after this incident, his country lives on foreign donations that foreigners hope go to the peasants. As much as he flexes for his followers, he does NOT want a dead American on his hands

1-going to North Korea and getting imprisoned by their gov is like swimming with sharks and getting bit

2-Kim is probably shitting himself after this incident, his country lives on foreign donations that foreigners hope go to the peasants. As much as he flexes for his followers, he does NOT want a dead American on his hands

Swimming with sharks and getting bit AND complaining about being bit.

They probably sent him to Camp 22. The tensions going on with the US a few months ago, certainly could've exacerbated their treatment of him.

I saw a video where he actually took that banner off. I am sure most of us seen it. Its not a crime in your eyes but you need to realize than in different countries, different laws apply. And all those laws are widely available to everyone before the trip.

So still.

Good riddance. Let it be a warning for others.
Can't even see who it is in the video.

Anyway what you expect now to happen US?

Trump to raze this country with nukes?

Well mark my word. He will do jack shit.

Retard is dead. And everyone cries about retard being dead.

But did any1 forced him to sit his ass in a plane to a very strict country and yet be stupid enough to commit even smallest crime KNOWING that he may be punish severely?

I say good riddance. Let it be a warning for the others like minded.

Aren't you the Polish guy that leeches of the UK?

I am not sure if you just have self-esteem issues because you are a foreigner or you want to seem cool.
But if you don't see how people can feel bad about this tragedy there is probably no reason to try and explain it.

Still don't get why he thought going there was a good idea.

Feel bad for his family though and I feel almost 100% he was out in this state by NK to keep him from being debriefed properly.

Aren't you the Polish guy that leeches of the UK?

I am not sure if you just have self-esteem issues because you are a foreigner or you want to seem cool.
But if you don't see how people can feel bad about this tragedy there is probably no reason to try and explain it.
He's just one of those petty, little people.

Very sad situation. He made a stupid mistake but he didn't deserve to die for it. I can't even begin to imagine the horrors he went through as a prisoner over there. But that's what happens when you're in a retarded, shitty country like NK.

Everyone should stay the fuck out of that country. Why do the tour and give them any money?

Retard is dead. And everyone cries about retard being dead.

But did any1 forced him to sit his ass in a plane to a very strict country and yet be stupid enough to commit even smallest crime KNOWING that he may be punish severely?

I say good riddance. Let it be a warning for the others like minded.

You're just being a cunt. He was a punk kid, the punishment doesn't fit the crime.

Very tragic but let's not act like the Obama administration isn't a bit at fault here either. Basically left him for dead until Trump came along and got things into motion.
His family agrees

Very sad situation. He made a stupid mistake but he didn't deserve to die for it. I can't even begin to imagine the horrors he went through as a prisoner over there. But that's what happens when you're in a retarded, shitty country like NK.

Everyone should stay the fuck out of that country. Why do the tour and give them any money?
Like, I feel bad for his family and shit but at the same time my brain does the "what the FUCK were you DOING there? And why'd you think it was a good idea to touch a propoganda poster for fuck sakes?"

It's like those idiots hikers that got got in Iran a couple years ago. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GOING TO THESE COUNTRIES?!

Fuck, I'd feel safer in Mosul or Kabul right now than Iran or NK.

so was it an accident? i heard tuey gave him sleeping pill, maybe the doctors dont know jack shit but had good intentions?

anyways what was he there for, reporting?

His family agrees

I don't see how any president can have control over foreign laws. It's nobodies fault but his own. Also Trump had nothing to do with him being released. The guy was dying. That's the only reason he was released.

sad for his family, but this dude cried and begged, (embarrassing most of us Americans ) I might come out as a asshole, but fuck this dude.

You're just being a cunt. He was a punk kid, the punishment doesn't fit the crime.

I know but how otherwise you convince other countries around the world not to fuck around with N Korea? :(

so was it an accident? i heard tuey gave him sleeping pill, maybe the doctors dont know jack shit but had good intentions?

anyways what was he there for, reporting?

Yes, North Korea has good intentions. They treated him like shit and killed him period.

Back