Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Israel

They are finding when they break up these zones that most of the occupants, by huge margins, are not students. They are Soros funded advocates.

George Soros is paying student radicals who are fueling nationwide explosion of Israel-hating protests

A network of “fellows” for a Soros-funded group are at the heart of protests on college campuses nationwide.

George Soros and his hard-left acolytes are paying agitators who are fueling the explosion of radical anti-Israel protests at colleges across the country.

Copycat tent cities have been set up at colleges including Harvard, Yale, Berkeley in California, the Ohio State University and Emory in Georgia — all of them organized by branches of the Soros-funded Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) — and at some, students have clashed with police.

college-protestsNEWX_371150.jpg

The SJP parent organization has been funded by a network of nonprofits ultimately funded by, among others, Soros, the billionaire left-wing investor.

At three colleges, the protests are being encouraged by paid radicals who are "fellows" of a Soros-funded group called the US Campaign for Palestinian Rights (USCPR).

USCPR provides up to $7,800 for its community-based fellows and between $2,880 and $3,660 for its campus-based "fellows" in return for spending eight hours a week organizing "campaigns led by Palestinian organizations."

The radical group received at least $300,000 from Soros' Open Society Foundations since 2017 and also took in $355,000 from the Rockefeller Brothers Fund since 2019.

Read more....

=======================================================

The Soros funded groups are paying for it and organizing it. I'll bet that doesn't get reported in the MSM.

If they are not students and putting up tents / areas on campus, they need to go.

#1 Soros retired and even if true, $300,000 since 2017 is not enough to organize nationwide protests at every college campus. That's only $42,000 a year if you try thinking for a second you'll realize how silly this sounds.

#2 College campuses are in America and most of the exterior buildings are considered are public spaces so anyone can go there as long as they adhere to school policy for public spaces.

The Soros funded groups are paying for it and organizing it. I'll bet that doesn't get reported in the MSM.

If they are not students and putting up tents / areas on campus, they need to go.

Block after block burned, murdering police while businesses looted and Brandon's scumbag PTB said "stand down" DAMNING all citizens as the paid lawless mercenaries collected fat checks, got a free paid pass, and laughed at ZERO repercussions from the "Administration" that encouraged it.

In 2024 all protesters are useless and pathetic ......but paid and bought for Pamphlet Protesters are the worst. I like how Georgia dealt with them and didn't put up with their nonsense.
Texas DPS dealing with the same paid BLM mouths, only this time it's MSM "Hamas" paid protesters, once again in action. How soon will the "bad orange man" be blamed? We all KNOW their playbook, as CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc. hide the reality of what their scumbag masters laugh about and support - just like the last time they paid for Brandon's POtuS treason.

Crush the protesting students, crush the marxist teachers that support them, defund the colleges that refuse to break them. They all pretty much see America as a Dystopic Fascist-leaning oppressor so might as well oppress them till it hurts, truly hurts.

And 2 more things:

1. Do NOT forgive their student debt

2. And NEVER EVER feed them after midnight

Video of Pro-Israel protester saying "Kill the J*ws" gets 100 students arrested.

This is an example of an agent provocateur and I'm pretty sure agent provocateurs are being used in other protests.

In China, you're not allowed to criticize Xi Jinping.
In Saudi Arabia, you're not allowed to criticize the Royal Family.
In the UAE, you're not allowed to criticize Mohammad Bin Zayed.
In Egypt, you're not allowed to criticize President el-Sisi.

In America, you're not allowed to criticize Israel for some reason 😂

Non-students are camped out on the campus UCLA and denying entry to Jewish students to go to class. But sure, it has NOTHING at all to do with antisemitism...

They weren't protests and were far from peaceful.....I got no problem with "minorities" and grew up around them most of my entire life in fact I was the "minority" at times.....But I didn't hang with self victimized race baiting "Minorities" who act like queens and sound like the bitches from the View and blame their personal inadequacies on the Past.
" I don't know how to articulate and argue my points so must be racism or something'

you're wasting your time responding.

They are finding when they break up these zones that most of the occupants, by huge margins, are not students. They are Soros funded advocates.

George Soros is paying student radicals who are fueling nationwide explosion of Israel-hating protests

A network of “fellows” for a Soros-funded group are at the heart of protests on college campuses nationwide.

George Soros and his hard-left acolytes are paying agitators who are fueling the explosion of radical anti-Israel protests at colleges across the country.

Copycat tent cities have been set up at colleges including Harvard, Yale, Berkeley in California, the Ohio State University and Emory in Georgia — all of them organized by branches of the Soros-funded Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) — and at some, students have clashed with police.

The SJP parent organization has been funded by a network of nonprofits ultimately funded by, among others, Soros, the billionaire left-wing investor.

At three colleges, the protests are being encouraged by paid radicals who are "fellows" of a Soros-funded group called the US Campaign for Palestinian Rights (USCPR).

USCPR provides up to $7,800 for its community-based fellows and between $2,880 and $3,660 for its campus-based "fellows" in return for spending eight hours a week organizing "campaigns led by Palestinian organizations."

The radical group received at least $300,000 from Soros' Open Society Foundations since 2017 and also took in $355,000 from the Rockefeller Brothers Fund since 2019.

Read more....

And the dumbest post of the thread is already locked up. You never disappoint.

Read more....

Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait are pouring billions of dollars into these institutions.

GK6kAmPaEAA1-KL

Silly bitches always bring up AIPAC and how much money they're donating meanwhile motherfuckers are turning a blind eye to the other countries that donate more than Israel:

GK6kAl1bgAAWyV7

In China, you're not allowed to criticize Xi Jinping.
In Saudi Arabia, you're not allowed to criticize the Royal Family.
In the UAE, you're not allowed to criticize Mohammad Bin Zayed.
In Egypt, you're not allowed to criticize President el-Sisi.

In America, you're not allowed to criticize Israel for some reason 😂

Waving Hamas and Hezbollah flags and praising and calling for another 10/7 attack are what you consider criticisms of Israel?

Get your head out of your ass, you twit.

Waving Hamas and Hezbollah flags and praising and calling for another 10/7 attack are what you consider criticisms of Israel?

Get your head out of your ass, you twit.

Waving Hamas flags are protected by the 1st Amendment. Waving any flag is. That's the law. On top of that, all the flags I've seen have been the Palestinian one, not the all green Hamas one.

And this is what all you Israel apologists try to do. Do some simpleton argument.

Label ALL the protesters with one broad stroke so they have an EXCUSE to arrest and/or ban them somehow.

ALL of them are anti-semitic. They're ALL threatening violence. BULLSHIT.

A good chunk of the students protesting as well as the organizers are Jewish students. I have literally seen dozens of interviews with Jewish protesters on the Palestinian side.

What a lot on the Israel apologist side want to do is find one case of someone saying something stupid to shut down ALL protest. Well they've been trying to use the same tactic since the Vietnam War. It will not work.

Last edited:
This is not going away anytime soon. I'm impressed, i thought it was the usual leftie chimpout, but it looks more serious. Actual professors involved. Columbia looks besieged.

Back