Otto Warmbier, who was released from NK prison last week, is dead [RIP] [crooked Kim]

I saw a video where he actually took that banner off. I am sure most of us seen it. Its not a crime in your eyes but you need to realize than in different countries, different laws apply. And all those laws are widely available to everyone before the trip.

So still.

Good riddance. Let it be a warning for others.
Now I don't know that I'd say good riddance and he deserved to die, etc etc, but I agree that you're in a different country with different laws. Seems as though people on the internet think because they're American they have the right to free speech and to be able to do whatever the fuck they want when in another country. Doesn't work that way... being an American doesn't make you special. In some cases, it might even make you a target.

Now I don't know that I'd say good riddance and he deserved to die, etc etc, but I agree that you're in a different country with different laws. Seems as though people on the internet think because they're American they have the right to free speech and to be able to do whatever the fuck they want when in another country. Doesn't work that way... being an American doesn't make you special. In some cases, it might even make you a target.

I salute you sir for understanding my point of view. I do not wish to anyone to die in another country, but law is the law. Thats why we got borders, not every country is as kind as US. Sorry

That's unfortunate, however he should've known better not to steal in that country

Very tragic but let's not act like the Obama administration isn't a bit at fault here either. Basically left him for dead until Trump came along and got things into motion.

ummm. Let's all be honest here.

He went to a foreign nation. Committed why he knew this foreign nation knew was an insanely bad crime and the president of the united states didn't want to expend a shit ton of political capital to get the idiot back.

I salute you sir for understanding my point of view. I do not wish to anyone to die in another country, but law is the law. Thats why we got borders, not every country is as kind as US. Sorry

exactly. Don't go to a another country and start breaking laws then throw a shit fit when the us government doesn't come and get you

Well if there ever was a STRONG Cuck of the Month candidate, it is itt

A government has no right to kill people for removing a flyer or whatever he did, doesn't change if they call themselves North Korea.
lol @ "strict", they're not different from random murderers
According to who though? You and i? Sure, I agree. But are we the world police? Are you willing to die fighting another country to force your laws on them? Because that's the only way another country is going to live the "American dream"

I'm not sure I'm willing to die to force my agenda on another country.... their land, their laws. I'll keep my happy ass planted here on sherdog.

Posted the video for reference. There's no way of telling if it's him or not. It's quite possible they took him just because he was American.

I'm kind of on the side of Panmisiek here. Going to North is a really fucking bad idea because you'll get absolutely zero help if anything goes wrong. No embassy, no internet, no sympathetic locals or secret underground railroads. None of the dozens of powerful humanitarian organisations have any power or influence there whatsoever.

You already know you can't trust any of them. Their guided tourst for foreigners seem reasonably legit, but it's all a facade, one which many people fall for. They're not legit though. The North Korean government is the least legit

I'm not unsympathetic towards Warmiber or his family... they must be absolutely devastated. Hopefully people will learn from this, and won't pay the North Korean government money to visit their joke of a country.

Kenneth Bae gave a good account of his time as a prisoner there. He said he did like 8-10 hours of farm-work every day, but was generally treated and fed okay. He was kept pretty much on his own, and didn't go anywhere near the death-camp prisons they put their own citizens in.

Bae was a religious man, which I guess may have given him the mental fortitude to co-operate with the routine he was on long enough to be released. Otto was young, possibly fairly sheltered (rich boy from Ohio). I'm guessing he didn't co-operate with their routine, and paid the ultimate price.

And HOW do you know if he was murdered?

HOW do you know whether or not he was aggressive towards inmates or guards? Maybe he asked for it?

Stop protecting this guy for god sake. Do I think he deserved it? No.

But I am more than happy that N Korea finally showed that they are not someone to fuck around with it. Its sad it happen in such tragic way, but the way world laughing at N Korea will eventually piss someone off.

Stay the fuck out of this country. Your financial situation or desire to shine in front of friends by being imprisoned in N Korea does not justify your actions.

This could almost be a respectable position if you didn't consider how much of an unbelievable :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Kim Jong Un is.

He's a fat, pampered baby who doesn't even have to wipe his own ass less it hurts his feelings or his perfectly coiffured hair.

Live by your ickle feelings die by the sword or something like that.

Cucks be like: "I don't like Kim AT ALL, but this retard committed the equivalent of jaywalking so he deserved the extremely harsh, politically-motivated sentence he was given. If he died, oh well, Darwin Awards bitch! That's what you get when you travel anywhere other than Florida!!!"
Seems like you wabt every place to be like The US. It aint. Either respect the laws and culture of these countries or suffer the consequences
Cant believe yall actually take pity on this dumb mother fucker.

Thats like taking pity on a person that straps a jet engine to the back of their Bonneville.

Quit wasting precious fluids over the willfully ignorant, before you fuck around and dehydrate.

Damn this must be incredibly sad for his family. Obviously losing a son always is a tragedy but they had him back after being concerned for his well-being for such a long time only to lose him forever shortly after.
RIP

NK = shithole

We knew this was coming. Thankfully, he was able to die with his family. Kim Jong Un needs to fall into some bad luck really soon.

And HOW do you know if he was murdered?

HOW do you know whether or not he was aggressive towards inmates or guards? Maybe he asked for it?

Stop protecting this guy for god sake. Do I think he deserved it? No.

But I am more than happy that N Korea finally showed that they are not someone to fuck around with it. Its sad it happen in such tragic way, but the way world laughing at N Korea will eventually piss someone off.

Stay the fuck out of this country. Your financial situation or desire to shine in front of friends by being imprisoned in N Korea does not justify your actions.
Yea, I believe this was north Korea sending a message exactly like you said. Come to our country and break our laws and this will be you. They could've just let him die and be done with it but instead they sent him back in a coma so he could die in front of people that loved him. This was no accident imo

I'm kind of on the side of Panmisiek here. Going to North is a really fucking bad idea because you'll get absolutely zero help if anything goes wrong. No embassy, no internet, no sympathetic locals or secret underground railroads. None of the dozens of powerful humanitarian organisations have any power or influence there whatsoever.

Yeah, I don't think anyone here thinks it a good idea to go to NK. And some of it is his own fault.
But calling him a retard because of it seems like a strange reaction.
I mean wouldn't your first reaction be to feel bad for the family.
Lots of people die partly due to their own fault. But I wouldn't call them retards because of it.

so was it an accident? i heard tuey gave him sleeping pill, maybe the doctors dont know jack shit but had good intentions?

anyways what was he there for, reporting?

Mmm, I believe they showed this sort of good intentions in Malaysia at that airport. Kim strikes me as the type to love assassination movies.....
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...harged-over-assassination/8311810?pfmredir=sm

Won't lie I was curious about the place but wouldn't go there. If I did I wouldnt be running around waving my arms screaming pick me, pick me with my actions.

Still it's sad for his family and I hope his last days weren't too painful. You'd be pretty naive if you think this was anything but deliberate though.

Yea, I believe this was north Korea sending a message exactly like you said. Come to our country and break our laws and this will be you. They could've just let him die and be done with it but instead they sent him back in a coma so he could die in front of people that loved him. This was no accident imo

I don't think that's likely. They've taken foreign prisoners in the past to use as bargaining chips. Previously they're released them as an attempt to appease the international community after they've done some nuclear or missile tests. Something went horribly wrong this time, and they scrambled to get him out of the country as soon as possible as him dying in their custody would be even worse for them.

I know but how otherwise you convince other countries around the world not to fuck around with N Korea? :(

This does the exact opposite of convincing other countries not to fuck with NK. If the countries government decides enough is enough than Kim's a dead man along with almost all his supporters.

To me it was a crime of passion by some patriotic clown that went too far. Injection, brain death send him home after.

He had severe brain damage. How do you get that? Look at old MMA fighters. Take a wild guess.

To be fair the doctors said it wasn't the kind of thing you pick up from blunt force trauma.

Potentially he either tried to strangle himself or they tried to strangle him.

Can't even see who it is in the video.

Is the guy in the video famished? if not then it was a foreigner.

That was as stupid as going to Saudi Arabia and defacing a Qran.

I don't think they expressed doubt about the coma either, it was just the botulism + sleeping pill that's bullshit. If he's been in a coma all this time the NK's were most likely hoping he would recover, and only released him when he showed signs of deteriorating to prevent him dying on in their hands.

He's a fat, pampered baby who doesn't even have to wipe his own ass less it hurts his feelings or his perfectly coiffured hair.

Unfortunately, that describes a lot of leaders lately.

Back