Otto Warmbier, who was released from NK prison last week, is dead [RIP] [crooked Kim]

See thats the problem you all commenting here.

You ALL know jack shit about what really happen there. Maybe it wasn't N Korea fault, perhaps it was the environment they kept him in. Cold, rotten food, some untreated disease.

I think US doctors said there was no sign of physical abuse, so it could be as well something out of control. Unfortunate incident.
See this is how stupid you are.You literally contradicted yourself,saying it's not their fault and then say its the environment (NK fault) keeping him in the cold (NK fault) rotten food (NK fault) Untreated disease (NK fault).You are either being willfully ignorant or you don't comprehend.

Damn this must be incredibly sad for his family. Obviously losing a son always is a tragedy but they had him back after being concerned for his well-being for such a long time only to lose him forever shortly after.
RIP

NK = shithole

Don't ever go to North Korea.

Retard is dead. And everyone cries about retard being dead.

But did any1 forced him to sit his ass in a plane to a very strict country and yet be stupid enough to commit even smallest crime KNOWING that he may be punish severely?

I say good riddance. Let it be a warning for the others like minded.
Yeah, the victims of Stalinism are all just stupid. I mean, how dare they not pretend to cry for the dear leader, or fail to produce for the soldiers the last grain of their rice, or deface their propaganda while visiting. Clearly this is all their fault for disobeying the Man of Veal.

See this is how stupid you are.You literally contradicted yourself,saying it's not their fault and then say its the environment (NK fault) keeping him in the cold (NK fault) rotten food (NK fault) Untreated disease (NK fault).You are either being willfully ignorant or you don't comprehend.

Look at the fucking state of N Korea fool.

ORDINARY people ARE STARVING.

If people are starving on the streets, what other conditions do you expect in N Koreans prisons? 5 star hotel qualities?

3 meals a day, warm cell with a comfy bed and TV?

Who is fool now?

He broke the sacred laws of the Best Korea and paid the price

Kim Jong Bless

Look at the fucking state of N Korea fool.

ORDINARY people ARE STARVING.

If people are starving on the streets, what other conditions do you expect in N Koreans prisons? 5 star hotel qualities?

3 meals a day, warm cell with a comfy bed and TV?

Who is fool now?

Still you tough guy.
Stay classy.
53031230.jpg

Cucks be like: "I don't like Kim AT ALL, but this retard committed the equivalent of jaywalking so he deserved the extremely harsh, politically-motivated sentence he was given. If he died, oh well, Darwin Awards bitch! That's what you get when you travel anywhere other than Florida!!!"

rip young man
didn't he accuse us government of a set up?
the whole thing smells fishy

Someone lost argument and had to retreat of being even more foolish instead of counter it.

Made me jiggle actually ;)
Really? you should come hang out in the OT.You can really have some fun down there getting embarrassed.

Retard is dead. And everyone cries about retard being dead.

But did any1 forced him to sit his ass in a plane to a very strict country and yet be stupid enough to commit even smallest crime KNOWING that he may be punish severely?

I say good riddance. Let it be a warning for the others like minded.
Blaming the victim of a totalitarian regime? Why?

This is why Americans should travel to communist controlled hellhole while everyone is bitching about Cuba

Not to be THAT guy but this kid had it coming. Natural selection at work.

Cucks be like: "I don't like Kim AT ALL, but this retard committed the equivalent of jaywalking so he deserved the extremely harsh, politically-motivated sentence he was given. If he died, oh well, Darwin Awards bitch! That's what you get when you travel anywhere other than Florida!!!"

I'm a firm believer in 'stupid games, stupid prizes' but i'm not no means giving NK a pass. NK is a Communist shithole that shouldn't be a 'travel' destination' for reasons exactly like this.

I guess he shouldn't have offended the real Korea and the prophet Kim Jong-Un sallallahu alayi wa sallam.

Back