Otto Warmbier, who was released from NK prison last week, is dead [RIP] [crooked Kim]

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score

Damn this must be incredibly sad for his family. Obviously losing a son always is a tragedy but they had him back after being concerned for his well-being for such a long time only to lose him forever shortly after.
RIP

NK = shithole

Sad

What a fuck up the Kim regime is

USA and U.K. Are corrupt but compared to these idiots they are saints

Sad

What a fuck up the Kim regime is

USA and U.K. Are corrupt but compared to these idiots they are saints
Very tragic but let's not act like the Obama administration isn't a bit at fault here either. Basically left him for dead until Trump came along and got things into motion.

Retard is dead. And everyone cries about retard being dead.

But did any1 forced him to sit his ass in a plane to a very strict country and yet be stupid enough to commit even smallest crime KNOWING that he may be punish severely?

I say good riddance. Let it be a warning for the others like minded.

75837773.jpg

But did any1 forced him to sit his ass in a plane to a very strict country and yet be stupid enough to commit even smallest crime KNOWING that he may be punish severely?

A government has no right to kill people for removing a flyer or whatever he did, doesn't change if they call themselves North Korea.
lol @ "strict", they're not different from random murderers

Was he an idiot? Yes.
Did he deserve to die? No.
Are you an asshole?

That's fucked up. This whole story makes me feel sick to my stomach.

There is no proof he actually committed a crime. You're the bad in this world.

Someone being a dumbass doesn't absolve people of murdering him

There is no proof he actually committed a crime. You're the bad in this world.

I saw a video where he actually took that banner off. I am sure most of us seen it. Its not a crime in your eyes but you need to realize than in different countries, different laws apply. And all those laws are widely available to everyone before the trip.

So still.

Good riddance. Let it be a warning for others.

Sounds like North Korea had better healthcare than we do.

Someone being a dumbass doesn't absolve people of murdering him

And HOW do you know if he was murdered?

HOW do you know whether or not he was aggressive towards inmates or guards? Maybe he asked for it?

Stop protecting this guy for god sake. Do I think he deserved it? No.

But I am more than happy that N Korea finally showed that they are not someone to fuck around with it. Its sad it happen in such tragic way, but the way world laughing at N Korea will eventually piss someone off.

Stay the fuck out of this country. Your financial situation or desire to shine in front of friends by being imprisoned in N Korea does not justify your actions.

And HOW do you know if he was murdered?

HOW do you know whether or not he was aggressive towards inmates or guards? Maybe he asked for it?

Stop protecting this guy for god sake. Do I think he deserved it? No.

But I am more than happy that N Korea finally showed that they are not someone to fuck around with it. Its sad it happen in such tragic way, but the way world laughing at N Korea will eventually piss someone off.

Stop hogging all the internet again, Kim

No sympathy will be shown towards the North Korean regime, once it finally collapses.

Really stupid thing to say.

If you think being a callous asshole is cool, be prepared for the consequences. don't cry and play the victim or expect sympathy from others.

Back