My Haunted House.

Your name. Its like the Khergit Khante faction.
Ah makes sense.

I have played it but I wasn't necessarily thinking of it when I came up with this name, a Khanate is a generic name for a polity ruled by a Khan and I wanted an alliteration with Khabib so it was the perfect fit. I do love playing as a horse archer in Mount&Blade though.

Ah makes sense.

I have played it but I wasn't necessarily thinking of it when I came up with this name, a Khanate is a generic name for a polity ruled by a Khan and I wanted an alliteration with Khabib so it was the perfect fit. I do love playing as a horse archer in Mount&Blade though.

Ahh mskes sense. Ty.

I've only went down in the basement I think once since I first wrote this and it was just to throw a box down there or something.

…. ‘or something’?

we don't have an ice maker on our fridge and I'm 100% positive I didn't get in the fridge or freezer once since I've been home.

Ronnie’s kind of got a shitty memory. Maybe he just got lost in the basement.

Did I tell my haunted house story here yet? If not here goes. I lived in house that was inhabited, dont know how many, dont care. It was haunted, everyone knew it, we all accepted it and moved on and just kept living there. Mom, Dad, Kid Sis, 3 bros, we all had an experience.

The worst one of mine was walking into my room in the middle of Chicago summer and stupid thing was as cold as a meat locker. I called my brother into the room, and he freaked the fuck out and was like, lets bolt for a minute.

My kid sis had the most experiences of anyone. She hated that area of the house. She used to say she saw people all the time.
That's pretty wild, I wouldn't want to see people like that. My ex used to work for one of the ghost reality shows so I got to go to some of those places that they investigate and stay over night. Some places just give off that crazy vibe, like this train museum that I went to, it used to be a funeral home. It just seemed creepier than anywhere I'd ever been before.

RIP Ronnie. Deaded by ghoulies.

GhouliesCircleFeat.jpg

Edit-OP was 10 years ago and he was banned. Was going to share a mystery story to fuck with him:(

Last edited:
Back