Want to murk my loser Mormon neighbor

We moved into a neighborhood filled with retired folks. It's a cultural shift for us.

You have moved into a new neighborhood that is a cultural shift for you.

Adapt

I live in Salt Lake

Obv. extremely Mormon

But back in October I moved into an affluent and even more Mormon neighborhood

I'm tucked into the hillside of Mt. Olympus

olympus.jpg

When I moved here, I had one puppy left from a litter of puppies from my dogs. They're half great pyrenes, half akita.

When I left the house, I kept the puppy outside for brief periods of time (2-3 hours at max). Maybe only happened a couple of times before the note appeared.

One day after coming home I find a handwritten note from one of my neighbors complaining about my dogs barking. The note had no contact information. No info about who was bitching at all. Just a note from some dumb bitch generally complaining about the dog being outside (I have a huge backyard with a doghouse)

Several months later, the puppy has now found a home, I come home to another handwritten note on my door. The note is complaining about my dogs barking outside. It states that my dogs are barking constantly, and that it is an everyday occurrence. And that "the neighborhood" would appreciate it if that wasn't happening.

Here's the thing -
1. I work from home and I'm around my dogs almost 24/7, and they are absolutely not barking constantly. I have shock collars on them and work with them. It is only the female of the 2 dogs that is a barker, the male does not bark much at all. After putting the shock collars on them, the female's barking has declined dramatically
2. I have several neighbors around me with dogs that are frequent barkers. My next door neighbor has a husky and he's one of the constant barkers. I don't care and don't say shit.
3. There are some kids behind my house that I have caught a half dozen times antagonizing my dogs to get them to bark and I've yelled at them to stop

Tonight, I come home from two hours of being at a bar, and there is a sheriff's card with a case number stuck into my door.

I'm fearing the worst, thinking my dogs escaped and attacked someone and/or attacked their pet.

I call the number and relay to dispatch what is going on. A few minutes later, an officer calls me and tells me what's going on - a neighbor is "concerned" about my dogs being outside.

My dogs didn't escape. My dog's didn't hurt anyone. They were chilling in my backyard.

Again, my dogs are fucking great pyrenes / akitas. They are fucking snow dogs meant to live outside in the Japanese and French mountains. They lay down in the snow like it's a bed.

What the fuck do I do about this uppity Mormon loser neighbor sherbros? They fucking refuse to communicate with me like a man and exclusively leave anonymous notes on my door, and they call the police.

It's obvious to me at this point that whoever is doing this is some loser mormon cunt (a female), given the handwriting on the notes. The cops aren't going to do anything/can't do anything because no crime has been committed. I am around my dogs virtually 24/7. I put them outside for long stretches of time when I'm at home so they get exercise and outdoor stimulation. I don't tolerate excessive barking from them and shock and/or discpline them when they do - which is only a matter of seconds when it happens.

What the fuck am I supposed to do in this situation?

Tomorrow I am going to go door to door knocking on my neighbors houses to find out who the fuck is doing this.

Could be worse, could be living next to zionists who'll knock on your door, say they've lived here longer and therefore have a right to your house, shot you and kick your family out, then kick your dog.

then tell your family to leave, and shoot them in the back as they walk away.

oh then shoot your dog.

Then claim your house while playing the victim.

Last edited:
I live in Salt Lake

Obv. extremely Mormon

But back in October I moved into an affluent and even more Mormon neighborhood

I'm tucked into the hillside of Mt. Olympus

olympus.jpg

When I moved here, I had one puppy left from a litter of puppies from my dogs. They're half great pyrenes, half akita.

When I left the house, I kept the puppy outside for brief periods of time (2-3 hours at max). Maybe only happened a couple of times before the note appeared.

One day after coming home I find a handwritten note from one of my neighbors complaining about my dogs barking. The note had no contact information. No info about who was bitching at all. Just a note from some dumb bitch generally complaining about the dog being outside (I have a huge backyard with a doghouse)

Several months later, the puppy has now found a home, I come home to another handwritten note on my door. The note is complaining about my dogs barking outside. It states that my dogs are barking constantly, and that it is an everyday occurrence. And that "the neighborhood" would appreciate it if that wasn't happening.

Here's the thing -
1. I work from home and I'm around my dogs almost 24/7, and they are absolutely not barking constantly. I have shock collars on them and work with them. It is only the female of the 2 dogs that is a barker, the male does not bark much at all. After putting the shock collars on them, the female's barking has declined dramatically
2. I have several neighbors around me with dogs that are frequent barkers. My next door neighbor has a husky and he's one of the constant barkers. I don't care and don't say shit.
3. There are some kids behind my house that I have caught a half dozen times antagonizing my dogs to get them to bark and I've yelled at them to stop

Tonight, I come home from two hours of being at a bar, and there is a sheriff's card with a case number stuck into my door.

I'm fearing the worst, thinking my dogs escaped and attacked someone and/or attacked their pet.

I call the number and relay to dispatch what is going on. A few minutes later, an officer calls me and tells me what's going on - a neighbor is "concerned" about my dogs being outside.

My dogs didn't escape. My dog's didn't hurt anyone. They were chilling in my backyard.

Again, my dogs are fucking great pyrenes / akitas. They are fucking snow dogs meant to live outside in the Japanese and French mountains. They lay down in the snow like it's a bed.

What the fuck do I do about this uppity Mormon loser neighbor sherbros? They fucking refuse to communicate with me like a man and exclusively leave anonymous notes on my door, and they call the police.

It's obvious to me at this point that whoever is doing this is some loser mormon cunt (a female), given the handwriting on the notes. The cops aren't going to do anything/can't do anything because no crime has been committed. I am around my dogs virtually 24/7. I put them outside for long stretches of time when I'm at home so they get exercise and outdoor stimulation. I don't tolerate excessive barking from them and shock and/or discpline them when they do - which is only a matter of seconds when it happens.

What the fuck am I supposed to do in this situation?

Tomorrow I am going to go door to door knocking on my neighbors houses to find out who the fuck is doing this.
Man I was thinking about moving to salt lake City but based on your last couple threads it sounds like a shitty place to live.

As I stated in this thread, their barking has gone down dramatically since using the collars. I'm trying to accommodate my neighbors. 10,000 repetitions of telling my dogs "no barking" has done absolutely nothing to modify their behavior. The collars also have a beep and vibrate setting. It's not an automatic shock collar, it's remote controlled and has a lot of utility outside of the shock.

I can't win with the people in this thread. I'm an asshole for using a shock collar to curb my dog's barking, and I'm an asshole for simply having dogs that bark, even though I'm with them all day every day and I don't tolerate excessive barking from them.

I don't think you're really listening to what I'm saying. You said the dogs didn't have a barking problem to begin with. In other words, if there's no problem, you have no obligation to change your behaviour in any way. When you're dealing with someone unreasonable, no amount of effort on your part is going to mean anything because they've already decided in their head that you're a bad guy. Their behaviour bears that out. You got shock collars and you got the dogs to behave even better than before, yet the notes are still coming. They're not reasonable people. Just the matter with which they're communicating with you tells you that they're not reasonable people as well. Don't change your lifestyle in any way on their behalf. Now you know that those shock collars, which you didn't need in the first place, can also come with unintended consequences. You're just making your life more difficult for people that don't deserve your attention.

I'm assuming this is you playing devil's advocate from their perspective
He actually has a point.
If you moved to a fundamentalist Islamic neighborhood, or a conservative jewish neighborhood; you would receive the same or similar issues.

Tldr

Love thy neighbour
Seriously though, if he is Mormon and serious about it just plan a response built around that. He can't do shit.

I suggest you take a good look at the situation and see if the man has a point. We often do things we see as normal and it's not the case.

Get a couple of motion detector cameras and set them in two different places/angles. Go door to door if you still don't know who it is. If you figure out who it is go to his/her door and ASK them politely if it was them. If they explain their side than OK, just negotiate from there. If they try to deny it than show him/her the video of their stupid ass placing a note on your door. Then ask them to stop the BS and don't be a liar.

Circling back, you are still an asshole no matter what for trying to blame the neighbors but I think you are in the right with the shock collars. Another thing you could try is the vinegar trick that they use with show dogs. Fill a spray bottle with 75% water and 25% white vinegar. When the dogs bark, give them a squirt in the mouth with the mixture. Over time they will associate barking with the bad taste and should stop barking.
Wouldn't you have to be out there in the yard with them waiting for them to bark? That seems tedious.

After reading you last few threads, you seem to be the problem. I can only in good conscious wish severe ill will toward you. You need to be put down a peg or two and realize you are a pos.

Back