Extinction Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I live in Salt Lake

Obv. extremely Mormon

But back in October I moved into an affluent and even more Mormon neighborhood

I'm tucked into the hillside of Mt. Olympus

olympus.jpg

When I moved here, I had one puppy left from a litter of puppies from my dogs. They're half great pyrenes, half akita.

When I left the house, I kept the puppy outside for brief periods of time (2-3 hours at max). Maybe only happened a couple of times before the note appeared.

One day after coming home I find a handwritten note from one of my neighbors complaining about my dogs barking. The note had no contact information. No info about who was bitching at all. Just a note from some dumb bitch generally complaining about the dog being outside (I have a huge backyard with a doghouse)

Several months later, the puppy has now found a home, I come home to another handwritten note on my door. The note is complaining about my dogs barking outside. It states that my dogs are barking constantly, and that it is an everyday occurrence. And that "the neighborhood" would appreciate it if that wasn't happening.

Here's the thing -
1. I work from home and I'm around my dogs almost 24/7, and they are absolutely not barking constantly. I have shock collars on them and work with them. It is only the female of the 2 dogs that is a barker, the male does not bark much at all. After putting the shock collars on them, the female's barking has declined dramatically
2. I have several neighbors around me with dogs that are frequent barkers. My next door neighbor has a husky and he's one of the constant barkers. I don't care and don't say shit.
3. There are some kids behind my house that I have caught a half dozen times antagonizing my dogs to get them to bark and I've yelled at them to stop

Tonight, I come home from two hours of being at a bar, and there is a sheriff's card with a case number stuck into my door.

I'm fearing the worst, thinking my dogs escaped and attacked someone and/or attacked their pet.

I call the number and relay to dispatch what is going on. A few minutes later, an officer calls me and tells me what's going on - a neighbor is "concerned" about my dogs being outside.

My dogs didn't escape. My dog's didn't hurt anyone. They were chilling in my backyard.

Again, my dogs are fucking great pyrenes / akitas. They are fucking snow dogs meant to live outside in the Japanese and French mountains. They lay down in the snow like it's a bed.

What the fuck do I do about this uppity Mormon loser neighbor sherbros? They fucking refuse to communicate with me like a man and exclusively leave anonymous notes on my door, and they call the police.

It's obvious to me at this point that whoever is doing this is some loser mormon cunt (a female), given the handwriting on the notes. The cops aren't going to do anything/can't do anything because no crime has been committed. I am around my dogs virtually 24/7. I put them outside for long stretches of time when I'm at home so they get exercise and outdoor stimulation. I don't tolerate excessive barking from them and shock and/or discpline them when they do - which is only a matter of seconds when it happens.

What the fuck am I supposed to do in this situation?

Tomorrow I am going to go door to door knocking on my neighbors houses to find out who the fuck is doing this.

Last edited:
'Murk'. Not 'Merk'

To physically beat someone so severely, they end up dying from their injuries. To beat the living shit outta someone. To seriously whoop somebodys ass.

Okay I'll try to be as rational as I can and give you a real response on what I'd do:

Don't go banging on doors. Be patient and get a ring doorbell camera or other outdoor camera so you can see who it is.

Play dumb after you see who it is and be patient. Wait about 3 weeks and get your vengeance in the way you see fit.

Okay I'll try to be as rational as I can and give you a real response on what I'd do:

Don't go banging on doors. Be patient and get a ring doorbell camera ot other outdoor camera so you can see who it is.

Play dumb after you see who it is and be patient. Wait about 3 weeks and get your vengeance.
Appreciate the input.

I don't see what the issue is with being direct with my neighbors to find out who is doing this.

If I were to follow this plan of action, what is my vengeance supposed to be once I catch them on camera leaving a note?

Reactions: 666
Appreciate the input.

I don't see what the issue is with being direct with my neighbors to find out who is doing this.

If I were to follow this plan of action, what is my vengeance supposed to be once I catch them on camera leaving a note?
You knock on their door 10 times per day dressed as Jesus asking them to change religion. You said you work from home. That's your advantage.

Don't go banging on doors. Be patient and get a ring doorbell camera or other outdoor camera so you can see who it is.

Play dumb after you see who it is and be patient. Wait about 3 weeks and get your vengeance in the way you see fit.

1704527797485.png

<mma4>

Reactions: 666
Shock collars suck, put it on and try it.

If nothing can be or will be done, fuck em
I know dude. I'm a vegan and animal lover in the extreme. I did it/do it with extreme hesitation. Honestly in all actuality, they are only wearing shock collars because of this neighbor that is leaving anonymous letters on my door.

Put a note on your door that says, “Dear neighbor, my dogs wouldn’t bark if your stupid fucking kids didn’t constantly antagonize them on the other side of the fence. And if it isn’t during quiet hours, then there isn’t anything you can do about it anyway. So fuck off.”

I know dude. I'm a vegan and animal lover in the extreme. I did it/do it with extreme hesitation. Honestly in all actuality, they are only wearing shock collars because of this neighbor that is leaving anonymous letters on my door.

Dude, they can't do anything.
Let them write notes until their fingers fall off.

Asking your neighbours would be a good thing if you can keep it polite. You can explain about the dogs being outside and maybe you will even find out there is some truth to the complaints that you can adress.

And a fake dummy camera would maybe be enough to stop the notes.

Appreciate the input.

You're not a mormon. You're an outsider who came into a nice neighborhood with your noisy dogs and started all the ruckus.
You basically suck.

Why would good mormon folk want to talk to you at all and get stained with your heathen filth?

Back