MMA Fighters with the Worst Chins of all time

The people yous are talking about are literally light heavyweights or heavyweights fighting the biggest strongest guys in the world

the real worst chins are in the small divisions

rob font gets touched by figgy and he’s wobbling around everywhere

cody garbrandt getting dropped constantly

cruz has been dropped like 7 times in his last 5 fights, including 3 times in fights hes won

Jimmy Rivera lost to yan only becuase he kept getting brutally dropped at the end of rounds

Rockhold's chin among the worst ever.
That’s a good one, seemed like overnight he went from being the new unstoppable MW king to a guy who couldn’t take a shot to save his life. Romero basically just walked across the cage and clobbered him with an overhand left with absolutely no setup. Crazy.

You should mention at what stages in their career are you talking about!!

Sapp went to war with Ernesto hoost (and won)

Wand had a great chin and an epic recovery back in the day and ate absolute bombs.

James took a lot punishment and enjoyed dvds too

As far as I know Sapp doesn't have a bad chin, he just gives up immediately, at the end of his career, and basically takes dives in Eastern Euro promotions last time I saw him.

Last edited:
The people yous are talking about are literally light heavyweights or heavyweights fighting the biggest strongest guys in the world

the real worst chins are in the small divisions

rob font gets touched by figgy and he’s wobbling around everywhere

cody garbrandt getting dropped constantly

cruz has been dropped like 7 times in his last 5 fights, including 3 times in fights hes won

Jimmy Rivera lost to yan only becuase he kept getting brutally dropped at the end of rounds

stop hating on the Manlets bro !?

[omg1]

It’s just facts brudda, if you’re getting rocked by guys that are 140-150 pounds, you have a truly awful chin

sometimes Is the motion and the ocean, not the size of the boat
you must not know much about fighting, big guys get ROCKED all day by, little rabbit punches and jabs

As far as I know Sapp doesn't have a bad chin, he just gives up immediately, at the end of his career, and basically takes dives in Eastern Euro promotions last time I saw him.
Supposedly he's on record as saying he'll give you (the promoter) 45 seconds.

In that 45 seconds he will actually try to win and throw bombs, but if after the 45 seconds his opponent is still standing (they almost always are) he gives up, throws the fight and takes his standard fee.

Supposedly he's on record as saying he'll give you (the promoter) 45 seconds.

In that 45 seconds he will actually try to win and throw bombs, but if after the 45 seconds his opponent is still standing (they almost always are) he gives up, throws the fight and takes his standard fee.

I believe it, because that's exactly how it looks. Lol

I don't blame him either. I'm sure he gets paid comfortably and doesn't take a lot of damage at all.

Last edited:
sometimes Is the motion and the ocean, not the size of the boat
you must not know much about fighting, big guys get ROCKED all day by, little rabbit punches and jabs
Becuase theyre getting hit by 250 pound guys

Jason Witt comes to mind

In his UFC career he went 2-4 with all 4 of those losses being KO/TKOs. He lost to Takashi Sato in 48 seconds and to Matthew Semelsberger in 16 seconds.

His best performance was somehow surviving to win a majority decision over Bryan Barbarena.

Bigfoot Silva and Marlon Moraes are two I haven't seen mentioned.

I don't know why Arlovski always gets brought up, but Frank Mir doesn't. 10 losses by (t)ko, which is 1 of 3 Frank Mir fights. Whereas AA has 12 losses by (t)ko in like 25 more fights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back