MMA Fighters with the Worst Chins of all time

What about old Poo Poo Chin Williams?

He had a shitty chin.

Not gonna say FKL is chinny because I’ve become such a casual these days, but I think of reactions like this as a slippery slope to having a weak chin.

Wanderlei Silva

Jonathan Goulet

Marvin Eastman

Andre Arlovski

James Thompson

Bob Sapp

Alistair Overeem
imo

Brendan no temple Shaub
Andrei cracked chin Arlovski
Stephen gumby Jaw Struve
Todd Chin fluffy Duffy
Charles Chicken Dance Oliveira
Keith neck stiffed Jardine
Johnny slip fall Walker
Jonathan headless gauntlet Goutlet
Mirko snoozing flat Cro Cop
Forrest Gump run Timber Griffen
Antonio no feet Silva

Last edited:
Many of the guys O listed (cerrone for instance) DEVELOPED a bad chin over a long, violent career. Ssme with Arlovski, but he actually adated and at a time when many thought it was over for him, he found s way to mitigate the knockouts with a change of style.

I think with Reem, he prob had a good chin at his natural weight class, but because he bulked up, his OFFENSE matched his new frame but his ability to TAKE fellow HW offense was just ever there.

Wandelei had a descent chin before the cro cop head kick...
His chin was never actually really solid IMO, he just had the best recovery in MMA history to my knowledge. Most of the times Wandy would be rocked and shake it off immediately and fire back, the Cro Cop LHK was the first time that he ran into something with enough force to override the Chute Box reset.

His chin was never actually really solid IMO, he just had the best recovery in MMA history to my knowledge. Most of the times Wandy would be rocked and shake it off immediately and fire back, the Cro Cop LHK was the first time that he ran into something with enough force to override the Chute Box reset.
Cro Cop's toe sliced his forehead, that was a brutal one i remember

Cro Cop's toe sliced his forehead, that was a brutal one i remember
The staredown and KO were just otherworldly. I can't remember a collective hype moment greater than those two killers meeting in the ring outside of the Fedor/CC fight.

I think it was actually Mirko's heel/ankle that cut wandy on the head, which is even more scary

Wand is a horrible example. He ate bombs in his day.

Call it recency bias, but I can't remember anyone distinctly glassier than Phil Hawes. He's James Vick level bad. Maybe even worse. Anything remotely clean, and Phil gets badly wobbled. Another follow up shot and he's out cold on the canvas. If I was a family member of his, I'd be pulling my hair out until he agrees to retire.

I don’t know if Charlie Brenneman had a shitty chin, but he sure looked funny getting knocked out all those times

Should be about guys who always had bad chin.

Wand had great chin in his Pride days, but his style took it's toll.

My boy Bobby Knuckles unfortunately seems to get wobbled and stopped too much for my liking.

Granted he’s fought Wonderboy, Izzy, Cannonier, and DDP all of which either hit hard or are incredibly precise strikers.

Back