MMA Fighters with the Worst Chins of all time

Wanderlei Silva

Jonathan Goulet

Marvin Eastman

Andre Arlovski

James Thompson

Bob Sapp

Alistair Overeem
You should mention at what stages in their career are you talking about!!

Sapp went to war with Ernesto hoost (and won)

Wand had a great chin and an epic recovery back in the day and ate absolute bombs.

James took a lot punishment and enjoyed dvds too

Why is it every time Walker gets knocked out (or even only knocked down) that he falls in such a weird comical way lol, he reminds me of Justin Eilers, remember him? he never had a normal KO, he would always fall in such a goofy way like its a cartoon lol. So bizarre

Why is it every time Walker gets knocked out (or even only knocked down) that he falls in such a weird comical way lol, he reminds me of Justin Eilers, remember him? he never had a normal KO, he would always fall in such a goofy way like its a cartoon lol. So bizarre
Haven't heard of Justin Ellers but i googled him
Is it this guy?

edit , Also found out he has passed away from a shooting damn

0*Vqk9eTBAAtecdU2i.gif

Attachments

• 1706369291957.png
    1706369291957.png
    125.8 KB · Views: 3

Wand had a great chin and an epic recovery back in the day and ate absolute bombs.

Look an educated fan. Mythical these days around here.

I'll add Beniel Dariush. I love Benny, but it's true, he just has great recoverability and not many can match his fighting spirit. He rewards his opponent with a reaction just about everytime they connect on his chin.

Wanderlei Silva

Jonathan Goulet

Marvin Eastman

Andre Arlovski

James Thompson

Bob Sapp

Alistair Overeem
AA was the first one to pop in my mind.
The funny thing is that his chin improved as he aged.
I recall during his prime (after he fought Fedor)... Everyone thought he was done, his chin gone...It was KO after KO...
And look at him going into so many decisions, one has to agree his chin... 'Improved" with the years

Last edited:

Sapp at 360 lbs went to a war with a 220 lbs Hoost, what a chin!!!!! <45>

Haven't heard of Justin Ellers but i googled him
Is it this guy?

edit , Also found out he has passed away from a shooting damn

0*Vqk9eTBAAtecdU2i.gif
] Walker and Eilers never got KO'd or even dropped in a mundane normal way, they always would fall comically.. its so weird. You should see the Buentello vs Eilers KO or the Vera vs Eilers KO too. Him and Johnny Walker remind me of one another in the way they get KO'd. It just looks so weird and goofy and cartoonish.

I don't know what it is with Walker, but not only the KOs and knockdowns, but when I saw him being taken down with a single leg before he fell over so weirdly, like its a cartoon or something lol.. so hard to explain!!!

Back