Miesha Tate explains why she’d favor Conor McGregor in fight against GSP

Can he even ko GSP ? GSP took some flush shots from Condit and Prime juice Hendricks. I doubt Conors punches even faze GSP. Im pretty sure GSP would finish Conor with GnP. Dont see Conor taking GSP elbows for 5 rounds without getting stopped.

Conor is a frontrunner, he would quit on his stool if he somehow made it out of the 3rd round of the fight.

If Mendes on short notice can control Conor on the ground, then GSP is just going to LnP him x 25 minutes.

GSP would finish. Conor is the kind of bum that point fighters finish like Mayweather did. He hadn't had a finish in 10 years till Mcbooger.

GSP would finish. Conor is the kind of bum that point fighters finish like Mayweather did. He hadn't had a finish in 10 years till Mcbooger.

I guess you're not counting the Ortiz KO? I kid, I kid, that was a goofy fight ending, and should have an asterisk next to it.

no one gives a crap what some quitter called miesha thinks

i have more mma knowledge than her

I would believe her more if she was in a bikini. But wrong. St Pierre would grapple him and might actually get the finish.

Too bad b*** couldn't of got a brain transplant along with her boob transplant :cool:

Did nunes gave her brain damage??

Clearly she's just selling the WME kool aid to hype irish jabroni, but we all know besides the nate fight he's threatened by a lot of killers in LW and GSO will wrestlefuck him to obvlibion adn probably getting a sub after Mcg gasses.

GSP is a well rounded fighter, he can win with multiple different strategies.

Connor has great striking and once his cardio goes that does as well, so how does he win when he doesn't get the KO? He ran from Nate

Can't agree with the lovely and talented Meisha here.

GSP is bigger, faster, more athletic and stronger, he has a killer jab and his blast double is almost unstoppable for a fighter with suspect TDD like Conor.

Given how Mendes took him down at will and given that GSP is far bigger than that with just as powerful a double leg shot- and given that GSP has insane cardio, I think it would look like GSP vs. Hardy potentially.

Then again that is all assuming GSP is the same animal four years later. If he's lost a step then obviously the gap closes to an extent.

when did i say it wasn't quitting?
Here in the Quote that I Quoted of what you wrote:
tonni said:
so literally quitting is better than kinda maybe quitting lol

You differentiated between the two instances with one being Literal and one Kinda Maybe (so not really or not the same)

Miesha might need to go check if she has CTE now because only someone with brain damage could say something so stupid.
this^^^^^^^^^
did she just crawl out from under a fucking rock, and not see or hear anything about the maymac fight, or did she say this a long time ago? gsp would make conor gas and decision him at the very least.

Conor is a fighter, GSP isn't.

Conor by KO inside 2 rounds.
I remember lots of people making that argument for BJ Penn before his GSP rematch. Guess what, it's not a fight, it's a sports match.

I think people are really overestimating how good GSP is gonna be. This is post-USADA, 3 years retired GSP. Bisping will Maul him and at Welterweight or maybe 165lbs CW Conor stands a chance of getting an early KO. Woodley would destroy GSP at this point.

Maybe I'll be surprised, but I doubt it somehow.

I agree that it's possible that Bisping will maul GSP.

I agree that Woodley might destroy GSP at this point.

However, GSP will be unaffected by USADA and the layoff and would dominate Conor.

Back