Miesha Tate explains why she’d favor Conor McGregor in fight against GSP

Idk, GSP hates to be hit and Conor hits so hard and should have a clear speed advantage. But gsp has never failed to take somebody down when he wants to and he sure as hell wouldn't want to strike with McGregor.

looks like she is still on ufc payroll

Here in the Quote that I Quoted of what you wrote:
tonni said:
so literally quitting is better than kinda maybe quitting lol

You differentiated between the two instances with one being Literal and one Kinda Maybe (so not really or not the same)
he was talking about Conor quitting by going for the double, and GSP not quitting by tapping but just giving up. i agree that GSP and Mcgregor both tapped out so they quit.

but going for the double in Diaz 1 is not more quitting than tapping to strikes. that was my point.

Shoot! Amanda Nunes must have some strange power!!!!! She fucked up Ronda so bad, her trainer Edmond got brain damage and is talking nonsense!
Now, cupcake is clearly showing signs of brain damage! Wtf? GSP would wrestle rape mcgreggie!!!!

Conor gets grinded out and winded against GSP

"Miesha Tate explains why she'd favor Conor McGregor in a fight against GSP"

"I'm dumb"- Miesha Tate

This is post-USADA, 3 years retired GSP
The USADA part is meaningless as he was random tested before and he is arguably the biggest reason we have USADA. The being out for 4 years part could be a huge factor, either detrimental or helping him.

GSP tapped to strikes.
Depending on what your definition of quitting is you have a valid point. I don't think either is a quitter, when you are done you are done, quitters are the ones who look for the way out, not the ones who recognize they are already out the door.

he was talking about Conor quitting by going for the double, and GSP not quitting by tapping but just giving up. i agree that GSP and Mcgregor both tapped out so they quit.

but going for the double in Diaz 1 is not more quitting than tapping to strikes. that was my point.
Yea but his point it seems is that tapping when you are no longer able to defend whether due to strikes or a choke is "Submitting" but Conor "Quit" on the feet because Diaz was about to KO him and he dove for a leg so Diaz could sub him. People talk shit about tapping to strikes as quitting and he equates that same thing to Panic Wrestling from a stand up fighter like Conor especially against a high level BJJ guy as Quitting. your post still came off as bashing tapping to strikes and if you have that mentality you have to also bash Conor for behaving in the same spirit

your post still came off as bashing tapping to strikes and if you have that mentality you have to also bash Conor for behaving in the same spirit
that's your mistake then. i think quitting or tapping is perfectly fine and i don't think of them any less for doing so. i like both GSP and Mcgregor

Idk, GSP hates to be hit and Conor hits so hard and should have a clear speed advantage. But gsp has never failed to take somebody down when he wants to and he sure as hell wouldn't want to strike with McGregor.
Who likes being hit? GSP does not react badly to being hit ala Lesnar, he just prefers to not have brain damage. Smart man.

This is the same strategic genius who grappled with ronda in the rematch?

Depending on what your definition of quitting is you have a valid point. I don't think either is a quitter, when you are done you are done, quitters are the ones who look for the way out, not the ones who recognize they are already out the door.
I wouldn't say it's quitting either tapping to strikes is the intelligent thing to do. I just felt it had to be brought up to the people saying McGregor quits. lol

Like if McGregor is quitter then so is everyone that gets beat at anything ever. hahaha

GSP would be a horrible match up for Conor if they were the same size. But GSP is actually bigger as well.

Her arguments for Conor are pretty weak. And when you look at her description of GSP they don't even make the slightest sense anymore.

If I had to guess I would say she was asked to talk about this fight like that to hype a potential match up.

Lol , GSP is like 4 or 5 times bigger than Conor

He's not her main guy, more like a well hung side guy she has; she's officially dating that latino loser she carries around like a poodle...

Lol oh you talking about Gustavo?

Back