Miesha Tate explains why she’d favor Conor McGregor in fight against GSP

“The man is truly in a league of his own. When it comes to his game planning, when it comes to his trash talking, when it comes to getting inside.”

Someones got some admiration.

atuglz.png

Lol oh you talking about Gustavo?

<45>Gustavo Lopez? lol, he's married... but I think Miesha's being such a slut lately and such a cheater that everything is possible... I'm talking about her boyfriend since more than a year, the guy she cucked Bryan with for several months, that Johnny Nunez guy <Lmaoo>

But agree with you that Gustavo is old enough to start thinking on plan b besides mma to make an income, same with that Serrano girl (it only worked out with Holly because she trains on an mma gym since she's 16 yo)
Miesha's going down with her management career...

Last edited:
<45>Gustavo Lopez? lol, he's married... but I think Miesha's being such a slut lately and such a cheater that everything is possible... I'm talking about her boyfriend since more than a year, the guy she cucked Bryan with for several months, that Johnny Nunez guy <Lmaoo>

But agree with you that Gustavo is old enough to start thinking on plan b besides mma to make an income, same with that Serrano girl (it only worked out with Holly because she trains on an mma gym since she's 16 yo)
Miesha's going down with her management career...

I wasn't sure what was going on there, seen them out together several times during this past year with groups of friends.

Then various people saying she had been hanging out with ngannou since they did some fighter appearance thing for the ufc. Seen them together at low key places arriving and leaving separately.

Idk none of my business. They are adults lol

I wasn't sure what was going on there, seen them out together several times during this past year with groups of friends.

Then various people saying she had been hanging out with ngannou since they did some fighter appearance thing for the ufc. Seen them together at low key places arriving and leaving separately.

Idk none of my business. They are adults lol

Are you talking about Gustavo Lopez? He was Miesha and her ex's friends since long time, probably since Miesha moved to LV. As Miesha became his manager now, they are always working together; I can't say if there's more than just work there...

Maybe she's having the slut phase and cheating on Jonathan (as she did with cucked Caraway) with Ngannou and many others, who knows?

All I know is that Caraway can go to train only when neither Miesha and Jonathan are on Xtreme Couture (so practically he can't train at all, bc being "Icarded" by some gym fellow is tough) and as they're most of their time together and he works as a coach there and she trains just to keep in shape, the guy can't train as much he needs. I think he should switch gyms, IMO... So they're practically always together; you can see it at TUF 25 and 26, they're always together, they seems to be the couple that spend all of their time together.
Regarding Ngannou, he just switch gyms to be at Xtreme Couture, maybe he's shagging Miesha too and he moved there just to be closer, I dunno...

Don't take much of what Miesha has to say seriously when it comes to strategy.

Her rematch with Honda showed she has some of the lowest fight IQ in the game.

Is this the same girl that repeatedly choice to grapple with Rhonda? Worst fighting iq in the business.

Meisha your famous for 2 things and your mma knowledge isn't one of them.

keep your great gameplan for yourself Miesha you got armbared twice by a DNB you looked like a squirrel on valium in here spaming takedown LMAO

Back