Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kshaft what didnt u like about ur 12oz hybrids? Just the weight?

That is all sir... They are so nice, just the wrong weight for what I want. So sell em and maybe get something else, or save it for rent or something when I go to OSU or move or whatever...

Of course I'll do a review bud. I've been meaning to do follow up pictures of my Zepols but I let one of my students borrow them until his gloves come back from hayabusa.

Lol you're a nice coach. My coach wouldn't let me borrow his gloves when i forgot mine one day. Was stuck to skipping rope lol

I use to have a coach like that until I started my journey to broaden my horizons and met coaches that would let me borrow dry clothes after training if I forgot mine. Gotta treat others how you want to be treated :)

My trainer lets me stay at his house, but his son wakes me up at 5:00am to run like 3 miles -.-

Hey Technoir.

Fredrik from Sweden here. Do you have any Cleto Reyes 16 oz in stock? Velcros or lace ups.

Ordered my 12 oz Boxeo velcro/hybrids today in this color scheme:

boxeocolorscheme_zps8789d1e4.jpg

Go Pirates and Steelers

Also swapped out the laces on my Zeps
100_1665_zps6e2cb75a.jpg

Looking good gixx, im loving those steeler colors. Btw juan shipped out my boxeos on friday!

Ordered a Campeon headgear and a " Classics " no foul cup. I hope they're everything I expect.

Clamp says Casanova was his all time favorite headgear, since Casanova isn't around I'll take Campeon which is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back