Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kshaft what didnt u like about ur 12oz hybrids? Just the weight?

That is all sir... They are so nice, just the wrong weight for what I want. So sell em and maybe get something else, or save it for rent or something when I go to OSU or move or whatever...

Of course I'll do a review bud. I've been meaning to do follow up pictures of my Zepols but I let one of my students borrow them until his gloves come back from hayabusa.

Lol you're a nice coach. My coach wouldn't let me borrow his gloves when i forgot mine one day. Was stuck to skipping rope lol

I use to have a coach like that until I started my journey to broaden my horizons and met coaches that would let me borrow dry clothes after training if I forgot mine. Gotta treat others how you want to be treated :)

My trainer lets me stay at his house, but his son wakes me up at 5:00am to run like 3 miles -.-

Hey Technoir.

Fredrik from Sweden here. Do you have any Cleto Reyes 16 oz in stock? Velcros or lace ups.

Ordered my 12 oz Boxeo velcro/hybrids today in this color scheme:

boxeocolorscheme_zps8789d1e4.jpg

Go Pirates and Steelers

Also swapped out the laces on my Zeps
100_1665_zps6e2cb75a.jpg

Looking good gixx, im loving those steeler colors. Btw juan shipped out my boxeos on friday!

Ordered a Campeon headgear and a " Classics " no foul cup. I hope they're everything I expect.

Clamp says Casanova was his all time favorite headgear, since Casanova isn't around I'll take Campeon which is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back