Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn those were sweet looking. Jeez clamp how much gear do you need? Btw sent you a pm clamp.

Damn those were sweet looking. Jeez clamp how much gear do you need? Btw sent you a pm clamp.

I always love reading this my friend since it takes the p aspect out of pm but everybody does it so it makes my day every time i see it :icon_chee

Hey guys just replied to all your PM's. Sorry it took a while. I was at a Church retreat. yes I just opened the gloves today. The Boxeo gloves are pretty nice gloves in Gus's preferred color scheme. Why always black and red bud? I always wanted to ask you that!

My initial impressions of the gloves is I like the unique goat leather and the foam. The gloves are way way tighter than almost all of my 16 oz gloves and these are 18 oz. I like the hybrid look and feel. the wrists is good for me but I have to try them with swapped out laces instead of the elastic laces that are on there. The craftsmanship is a little more raw than what I'm use to seeing from a Mexican glove. I'll post pictures and a review soon.

Well that gives me time to get a no foul protector. Sweet!

It should be somewhat soon. I used them on the bag today. I need more time today and I need to change out the laces on them. Big Gus had them with elastic laces so I want to see what the difference would be with real laces.

Here is a picture of them for you guys.

Thats a good picture. Most you see with boxeos are all grainy and looks like its on a couch from the 70s and the pic was taken around that time.

The protruding piece over the thumb is so fugly imo, yet I still can't wait to get mine. They are nice looking other than that

I really need to quit Ordering gloves LOL. I think after these R2C customs Im on break for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back