Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered my 12 oz Boxeo velcro/hybrids today in this color scheme:

boxeocolorscheme_zps8789d1e4.jpg

Go Pirates and Steelers

Also swapped out the laces on my Zeps
100_1665_zps6e2cb75a.jpg

Looking good gixx, im loving those steeler colors. Btw juan shipped out my boxeos on friday!

Ordered a Campeon headgear and a " Classics " no foul cup. I hope they're everything I expect.

Clamp says Casanova was his all time favorite headgear, since Casanova isn't around I'll take Campeon which is the same.

Ordered a Campeon headgear and a " Classics " no foul cup. I hope they're everything I expect.

Clamp says Casanova was his all time favorite headgear, since Casanova isn't around I'll take Campeon which is the same.

nice, I really want some campeon gear. I really like the classic look they have going.

nice, I really want some campeon gear. I really like the classic look they have going.

I actually dig it aswell. I got mine in yellow and I also got the Classic no foul in yellow with my last name in white across. I believe yellow contrasts real nice with white, which was what I'm looking for.

Yeah most gear requires a break in period, totally understandable.

Yeah most gear requires a break in period, totally understandable.

It's weird how there's zero reviews for both these products. I'll have to go all out when I review.

How long did everything take for the product to be in your hands?

It's weird how there's zero reviews for both these products. I'll have to go all out when I review.

How long did everything take for the product to be in your hands?

a little over 6 weeks for my Zepols, but they had an issue with customs, lol.

They shipped out in like 3 weeks

Mine took 5 weeks from order date, no issues with customs.

What exactly do I do if I encounter an issue with customs? Do I just wait it out?

yup, nothing you can do. You'll eventually get it, assuming there isn't any coke in your gloves, lol

Well, I got the headgear and cup. I don't think customs would think anything of it. Now if it was gloves, I'd be a little worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back