Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, What you say about extending the special until Mexican Independence Day and My wedding anniversary (September 16th)?

LOL man why not just make this the normal price? Clearly to keep extending it there must be a lot of good business with it :D

Also since shihtzu isn't back yet, can you discuss the safetec and regular reyes difference and why there are no safetec training gloves by reyes?

Hey, What you say about extending the special until Mexican Independence Day and My wedding anniversary (September 16th)?

Juan u should run this sale forever. Ive been buying lots from u with sale!

Boxeos rated at 16 oz are 15.8 ounces perfectly balanced between left and right glove!

F yeah... Winnings of Mexico in more ways than one. Proper weight. What a concept!!!

'Hey can I get some 12's?' Sure heres some "12's" VATO! Try punching fast with those "12's" esse! 'Hey man these are a pound!' Dats not whot da lebel says Gringo! You better get mucho cahones and throw harder puta! Man you are like my little sister. You need to wear those "Jessica" pants maricon!
What do you think these gloves are Boxeos??

Trust me he's a nice guy...I think I sent him about 20-30 emails in the span of 1 week when i wasn't even committed to a purchase in any way yet and he responded to all of them...and these were paragraph emails since I ramble.

Wow, this makes me feel alot better. And i thought I was pestering him with my questions which hardly related to the purchase. I just wanted to find out more info on the glove history in general. Juan patiently and graciously filled me in on details.

So what are the safetechs? Could reyes make more protective training gloves with that padding instead of what they are currently doing?

Some sort of synthetic. No idea what particular.

They for sure could. For exemple they might use a compressed latex inner layer and softer latex outer. But they do not want lol

I dont understand the purpose of layered padding if the densities are going to be the same...?

A very good point. Well, most probably it is because it is safer and easier to curve sandwich foam, less probable the sandwich cracks than it is in case of a single thick piece.
Anyway, this is the way they do it. Both Grant and Fairtex.

Last edited:
Wow, this makes me feel alot better. And i thought I was pestering him with my questions which hardly related to the purchase. I just wanted to find out more info on the glove history in general. Juan patiently and graciously filled me in on details.

Nah juan is cool as hell. I probably sent him well over 100 emails by this point! Ive bought alot of stuff too, i mean hell i still have stuff on order with juan lol.

Yes he's a real cool guy. Trust me you are not alone when it comes to e-mailing him a lot. :icon_chee

Some sort of synthetic. No idea what particular.

They for sure could. For exemple they might use a compressed latex inner layer and softer latex outer. But they do not want lol

Irritating to say the least that they could do it but will not. Maybe it's the same case as what you said with Winning and velcro. Reyes might also feel nothing is broken, why try to fix it and make something new. I think safetec may have been an experiment and they don't want to take time making it anything more than that.

Well in all honesty why would you want a cookie-cutter glove with all the same padding?

I think in the case of winning velcro, that could be fixed as it is a viable improvement to the glove itself.

But in the case of padding people like different things. Some people like D3o, some like IMF, some like Winning, some like Reyes, some like Gel, etc.

Different strokes for different folks. Not to mention Grant and Winning are the most expensive out of the bunch. So to some it may not matter how the foam feels as long as it feels "Good" to them and most people tend to stay around the $100 range or lower.

That's the whole point though. People like different things, so why not give more options internally if you are able to do so? This way you can secure more customers internally so that they don't decide to shop externally (and by that I mean from another company)?

I dont quite follow Majik, give me an example on what you are proposing.

my boxeos are in miami, so they should be here tomorrow or Thursday!!!!!!!

I am out of town tonight and tomorrow anyways, so I should be able to use them on Thursday!!!!!!

Last edited:
I dont quite follow Majik, give me an example on what you are proposing.

He just means for instance Reyes should offer Safetec training gloves for the guys who want protection, and latex for the guys who like that old school feel so the guys who like Reyes craftsmanship wont go to winnings because the latex doesnt protect their hands well enough.

Right majik?

Ah gotcha, but they do make the extra padded Reyes Glove already.

Safetecs are for that pro-fight glove feel but lasting longer.

BTW, my KShaft is the best quote EVA!

He just means for instance Reyes should offer Safetec training gloves for the guys who want protection, and latex for the guys who like that old school feel so the guys who like Reyes craftsmanship wont go to winnings because the latex doesnt protect their hands well enough.

Right majik?

dat make cents

Does anyone own Campeon and Casanova, what are the differences? They look very similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back