Mental Toughness tip from Chael Sonnen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's assume for a second that Chaels comments were for cereal, and he was fully prepared to leave the UFC, You would still have no point. You are only offering half the quote. It was something like, "we're gonna up the stakes. If I beat you, you leave the division. If you beat me, I leave the UFC". The whole point was a higher stakes loser leaves town kind of match that silva never agreed to. Why would chael hold up his end of a bet that silva never agreed to?

This ghost is not very friendly.

Good one
tumblr_lnxhe0ozSS1qllhhmo1_500.gif

mental toughness tips from chael sonnen what a joke!

I bet he had the fortitude to stick with a program more than a couple of weeks.

Seriously, who in the fuck are you to criticize a pro fighter on their mental toughness? I am not even a Sonnen fan, but punk-asses like you that talk shit over the net make me want to fucking puke.

How about you go and scrap with him, then come back and tell all of us about how you beat him with nothing more than your mental toughness.

I would respect you more if you admitted to having a meltdown and stayed true to your word by taking a leave of absence

I don't have to prove anything to you eric and I am entitled to whatever opinion I have of Chael sonnen. You are a geezlong old man calling people "punk asses" over the Internet. What the hell have you done by the way?

Let's assume for a second that Chaels comments were for cereal, and he was fully prepared to leave the UFC, You would still have no point. You are only offering half the quote. It was something like, "we're gonna up the stakes. If I beat you, you leave the division. If you beat me, I leave the UFC". The whole point was a higher stakes loser leaves town kind of match that silva never agreed to. Why would chael hold up his end of a bet that silva never agreed to?

You actually bring up a good point but he still has not displayed any mental toughness to any degree in any of his losses or else he would be victorious and by a loser.

I don't have to prove anything to you eric and I am entitled to whatever opinion I have of Chael sonnen. You are a geezlong old man calling people "punk asses" over the Internet. What the hell have you done by the way?

More call outs of people far stronger and more experienced than you, huh?

I'm sure this will go as well for you as it did last time.

If Sonnen were all that mentally tough, he probably wouldn't be constantly trying to puff his ego like some insecure middle schooler.

I think you misheard. Somnen said "I will leave this port forever," and he hasn't been back to the dock in that town since.

More call outs of people far stronger and more experienced than you, huh?

I'm sure this will go as well for you as it did last time.

Nothing appears to go well for him, if you can judge by his ability to stick with anything. Hell, or lift shit.

i never "cried" about anything......i will come and go as a please........eric you dont know much about me before you start jumping to conclusions and I will have you know that many things have gone well for me in life

i never "cried" about anything......i will come and go as a please........eric you dont know much about me before you start jumping to conclusions and I will have you know that many things have gone well for me in life

Yet your posts showcase an extraordinary amount of immaturity, lack of self-confidence and general lack of any sort of social skills.

In b4 "who are you and what have you done".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back