Meltzer: Cain beats any Fedor 8/10 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fedor used to run for miles in below freezing weather in thick snow back in Siberia with his shirt off too.

Unlike Cain he isn't built around in a high tech AKA facility with the best of equipment, nor on some fancy treadmill the man was breaded like a god damn bear.

I can run miles in below freezing weather too. If anything, that helps keep you cool.

Cardio still goes to Fedor.

LOL

Prime Fedor was never KTFO'd. Prime Cain was.

Bigfoot beat Fedor...

With all do respect, yes, Cain destroys any version of Fedor. Cain is a machine, and with DC dropping to LHW, I see no legit challenger for him.

LMFAO.. ok, I can take the internet thinking one guy is the new best thing sometimes... but saying Cormier beats Junior and Cain, or Fedor beats them.. guys... this is just getting retarded. This is why people look at Sherdog like a joke.

I think so. Better conditioned, faster, better takedowns, and great BJJ. Bad recipe.

Hmm, who else thinks the UFC is going to offer a boat load of money to Fedor to come out of retirement? I just got this feeling. They've been in the news lately and Dana has actually said some good things about Fedor for once. Only Barnett, Werdum, and Browne are left as contender's I would say. Fedor would make a nice addition to the roster.

I can run miles in below freezing weather too. If anything, that helps keep you cool.

No you can't you stupid loser this isn't some Boston logging like in the States this is god damn Siberia.

Nice try you little fucker.

PRIME Fedor >>> Cain (he is in his prime right ?)

Cain >>> Fedor from Strikeforce and 2013

End of story.

Bigfoot beat Fedor...

With all do respect, yes, Cain destroys any version of Fedor. Cain is a machine, and with DC dropping to LHW, I see no legit challenger for him.

This. He beat Fedor, and outclassed him.
And Fedor went out like a true champions. His followers however did not.

Cain would be too much for Fedor. But Fedor at 205 would be awesome.

Well Cain is 1 out of 4 of those things. Batting .250 bro, no all star team for you.

If you think fedor's wild, windmilling punches makes him a better striker than cain and his crisp boxing than you definitely shouldnt be posting. And saying that fedor having better cardio and being more athletic than cain is like saying overeem has a better chin than roy nelson.

Cain would win.

Fedor was a great fighter, and very cerebral. He was an extremely tactical fighter, with a mix of great wresting and striking. But Cain is also very smart fighter, is the better athlete, and stronger fighter overall.

The only time Cain lost was when JDS caught him with a shot to the ear, which screwed up his equilibrium. Other than that, Cain has a great chin, and has dominated every single fight he's been in.

No. Fedor hit harder and was much faster and more explosive. Fedor would KO/TKO.

Hmm, who else thinks the UFC is going to offer a boat load of money to Fedor to come out of retirement? I just got this feeling. They've been in the news lately and Dana has actually said some good things about Fedor for once. Only Barnett, Werdum, and Browne are left as contender's I would say. Fedor would make a nice addition to the roster.

To right the wrong and do rematches with Werdum, Big Foot that I won't mind. I still want to see Fedor-Barnett.

Right now Dana wants to get into the Russian market only way to do that is sit down and negotiate with Fedor whom pretty much runs MMA entirely over there.

If the UFC wants Russian fighters then they still have to loan them from M1 Global and work with Fedor. No other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back