Meltzer: Cain beats any Fedor 8/10 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fedor - Lost to Bigfoot. Lost to Henderson. Lost to Werdum. Didn't finish Nog 4x.

Cain - Beat Bigfoot 2x. Murdered JDS 2x. Finished Nog (compared to Fedor vs Nog).

Cain kills Prime Fedor. Deal with it.

Crying-baby.jpg

In the UFC, maybe. In PRIDE, definitely not.

You can't cage hump someone in a ring, you need a cage

So people think Cain would have beaten Fedor? Lmao. In the next couple years we will know more. Same goes for JDS and DC. But for right now Fedor seems to be a step above these guys. I wish Fedor would fight them even now and that would be awesome to see. Damn I wish I could make these things happen. But tonight was awesome and I'm thankful I got to see one of the biggest fights of all time up there with Fedor/Nog 1 and Fedor/CC.

Prime Coleman and Randleman were not cans.

Prime Coleman turned Shogun into a pretzel some kids were just too young they would never learn.

Pride FC once had HW monsters in the grappling department way better.

Ya not even Fedor could handle Cain's cardio and wrestling. That being said Fedor could definately hurt Cain on the feet and possibly submit him so who knows.

In a ring? No chance. In a cage? Possibly.

Different eras.

Cain has a modern training camp with world class wrestlers.

Fedor trained in an abandoned playground.

Even if Cain is the best ever (which can never be proved), he has a long way to go to be the greatest.

completely delusional.

If Fedor walks backwards he's slinging a punch while measuring distance. He rarely walked back anyway. He hit from so many angles it was ridiculous. While moving. And on the mat he either submitted or beat people down with ease. The pride hw division was fucking stacked.

Could? Yes.
Would? No.

Fedor's too dynamic. More power, more versatility, equally tough and conditioned. The Last Emporer takes it 3/4 time IMO. Doesn't stop Cain from currently being the best hw on the planet. Congrats, Mr. Velasquez. You are a true warrior.

Fedor in his prime? Um. No.

Fedor towards the tail end of his career/verge of retirement? It'd be a good fight but Cain's got a decent shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back