Meltzer: Cain beats any Fedor 8/10 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fedor has better Boxing, he has better grappling and submissions. Let's not forget Fedor has a better chin too.

The moment Cain got tagged by JDS he immediently went to safety mode and Walled his opponent for 5 rounds.

How about finishing an opponent now and then?

He did tonight, the ref saved JDS after curling into a ball.

Retarded thing to ask, we will never know.

Fedor has been taken down by nearly every wrestler he's fought, hasn't he? I see Cain doing the same, with the only difference being is that Fedor isn't going to sub Cain because Cain isn't a can.

Prime Coleman and Randleman were not cans.

I think Fedor today still beats him. Cain would be too slow, and lacks the killer punch. He still does not amaze me. He is good grinder but no Fedor.

we all saw what Antonio Silva did to Fedor, and then what Cain did to Silva. I think that says something.

Fedor gets Smashed.... Smashed I say!

Just my .02 and I got on my flame suit mothafuckas!

He did tonight, the ref saved JDS after curling into a ball.

JDS has no heart man his boxing is just overrated. Fedor would never roll up into a ball like that when in trouble he puts up his haymakers and start throwing the F-Bombs with bad intentions.

Fedor Boxing coaches the best of the best from European, Holland. Whereas JDS studied boxing not in Mexico not in Europe but in god damn Brasil lol.

Fedor hits hard and fast enough to TKO Cain, and would probably toss him (if JDS could do it Fedor could do it with ease.)

A TKO or sub for Fedor, a dec would be 50/50, Cain's best chance at beating Fedor would be by cut or swollen eye.

Prime Fedor borderline top 5 in today's UfC. Not in Cain's league.

Prime Fedor would finish Cain in less than 2 minutes. Fedor of today would probably finish him before the end of the 3rd round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back