Meltzer: Cain beats any Fedor 8/10 times

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeHoganKush**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As the greatest HW in UFC history, the only one in his path would be Fedor for the greatest HW in history of MMA. While this match will never happen, I think Cain would beat prime Fedor with no problem.

Fedor would toss and sub his ass eventually, you can't fight fedor that long without looking to finish, he is to dangerous.

In a ufc game yes

Easily. I'm shocked at how many people think otherwise, and their reasoning.

Not a prayer. Fedor could probably beat him today, nevermind in his prime...

Fedor has been taken down by nearly every wrestler he's fought, hasn't he? I see Cain doing the same, with the only difference being is that Fedor isn't going to sub Cain because Cain isn't a can.

In his prime, no. Clinch prime Fedor, get your ass tossed to the ground and get relentlessly GNP'd

no. Fedor by KO.

would love to see it though.

Pretty obviously, he is pretty much better everywhere and showed how he could take a shot today.

Fedors delusional fanbase will deny it tho.

In fights that never happened Fedor is still undefeated. None can stand against him :D

Fedor has been taken down by nearly every wrestler he's fought, hasn't he? I see Cain doing the same, with the only difference being is that Fedor isn't going to sub Cain because Cain isn't a can.

He got taken down by Hunt too.

Fedor has better Boxing, he has better grappling and submissions. Let's not forget Fedor has a better chin too.

The moment Cain got tagged by JDS he immediently went to safety mode and Walled his opponent for 5 rounds.

How about finishing an opponent now and then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back