McGregor's boxing is worse than I thought

Holy smokes he looks awful.

Mayweather will land easily on his chin. No head movement at all.

Good night sweet prince

Leave McGregor alone. 10 seconds of sparring footage showing him outwrestling an out if shape version of Malignaggi convinced me that he should box Mayweather's ears off.

Last edited:
Joke of a fight from the biggest money boxer ever. What else is new. Take no challenges sucker people out of their money with boring ass sparring session fights sounds like mayweather jr to me

No I don't, how many times do I have to tell people who offer deleting account bets that I'm not going to take them, anyone can get one punch koed, anyone can have to retire through injury or get stopped by cuts. I haven't said Conor has no chance, I've said he has very little chance.

I also don't understand what title you're on about? Why would I want to call myself an amateur fighter and why would you pretend to have a homo crush on Sergio Martinez?

I appreciate the fact you have given a reason behind why Conor could win, but do you think he is quicker more unorthodox or has a better rhythm than manny pacquiao under boxing rules?
ya, he does have a chance, a plane could land on floyd mayweather, lightening could hit him, so i give conner about 1 in a thousand chance.

{<jordan}

Wow, he shouldn't have released those vids.
It's not going to matter his fans are delusional and are saying things like "Floyd has never seen movement like that" "That left had is the touch of death" He is just flat out fleecing his fanbase and does not give two shits about it.

It's not going to matter his fans are delusional and are saying things like "Floyd has never seen movement like that" "That left had is the touch of death" He is just flat out fleecing his fanbase and does not give two shits about it.
he's taking the money and running, he knows he can't win. Floyd can take some blame too, he knows it's not a real fight, that's why these guys who really think it is are suckers. No one should be paying for this unless they are just wanting to see it from a pure freak show type of interest. Interesting but not competitive.

he's taking the money and running, he knows he can't win. Floyd can take some blame too, he knows it's not a real fight, that's why these guys who really think it is are suckers. No one should be paying for this unless they are just wanting to see it from a pure freak show type of interest. Interesting but not competitive.
Thank god for Gennady vs Canelo a few weeks later.

And part of me hope somehow conor can land one of his flailing shots and catch floyd - just so i can laugh at floyd trying to cherry pick his 50-0 fight.

I'm not even giving this fight my time let alone money.

Judging by the sample of MMA guys posting here, Dana White has just about cornered the market on mouth breathing morons.

I don't understand the criticism, Ali threw similar flurries while moving.

Realists.

This will be you when Floyd goes out cold:

aldo.gif

Isn't that Conor's whole point..... to not be a boxer? To not fight in a way that Floyd is used to seeing time and time again? He's fighting in a boxing match under boxing rules, but he wont be going out there using traditional boxing technique. Therefore when you compare him to a traditional boxer... "he looks like shit".

Isn't that Conor's whole point..... to not be a boxer? To not fight in a way that Floyd is used to seeing time and time again? He's fighting in a boxing match under boxing rules, but he wont be going out there using traditional boxing technique. Therefore when you compare him to a traditional boxer... "he looks like shit".
The reason you don't get many maverick boxers with unorthodox styles and unsound fundamentals is because it doesn't work. I know that's stating the obvious, but people like Naseem Hamed don't come around very often. If his unorthodox style involves constant switch hitting and holding his hands down he won't be difficult to figure out for Floyd.

I don't think you can blame Floyd when he has some fella offering him 100m to get in the ring with him. Mcgregor has chased this fight for the money, and has tibecai for s couple of years. I'm sure he knows he won't win but is more than happy to fleece the clueless fans that have made him a rich man already

I don't think you can blame Floyd when he has some fella offering him 100m to get in the ring with him. Mcgregor has chased this fight for the money, and has tibecai for s couple of years. I'm sure he knows he won't win but is more than happy to fleece the clueless fans that have made him a rich man already
still surprised how many of these guys think it's a real fight. Oh well, they're gonna be dissapointed afterwards.

still surprised how many of these guys think it's a real fight. Oh well, they're gonna be dissapointed afterwards.

I've had rows with friends over this fight. Guys I've been watching boxing with for many years that actually give mcgregor a realistic puchers chance. They keep banging on about size, reach and power, yet ignore how the likes of cotto and canelo did against him with the same advantages. People are taking leave of their senses

I was intending to get a good nights sleep, but now I'm going to have to stay up till 6 in the morning so I can take the piss out of these mugs

they're gonna feel like suckers after it's over, that is if they have any real sense.

Back