McGregor's boxing is worse than I thought

Good ole boxing snobs here lol
If you can break down anything that Conor has shown in the videos he posts that show him to be an elite level boxer now's your chance to explain it. The floor is yours.

Or you can just throw out another random insult with lol at the end because you don't understand what you're watching.

If you can break down anything that Conor has shown in the videos he posts that show him to be an elite level boxer now's your chance to explain it. The floor is yours.

Or you can just throw out another random insult with lol at the end because you don't understand what you're watching.

It's a fight. Not a heavy bag contest.

Ah the old YDKSAB lol.

It's a fight. Not a heavy bag contest.

Ah the old YDKSAB lol.
I mean the videos of flapping arms around, throwing hooks without keeping his guard up, switching stances and no head movement.

I was saving ydksab for later.

His angles speed and rhythm are unorthodox, he is sloppy under boxing current thought but watch how your minds change and adapt after 26th August.

Then it will be Luck of the Irish and Floyd was old but there's a new king in town and he's Notorious.

I mean the videos of flapping arms around, throwing hooks without keeping his guard up, switching stances and no head movement.

I was saving ydksab for later.
I will bet your title on here vs mine the loser deletes account u want it?

God I hope Floyd doesn't carry this fool for more than 3 rnds, just knock the bum out.

I will bet your title on here vs mine the loser deletes account u want it?
No I don't, how many times do I have to tell people who offer deleting account bets that I'm not going to take them, anyone can get one punch koed, anyone can have to retire through injury or get stopped by cuts. I haven't said Conor has no chance, I've said he has very little chance.

I also don't understand what title you're on about? Why would I want to call myself an amateur fighter and why would you pretend to have a homo crush on Sergio Martinez?

I appreciate the fact you have given a reason behind why Conor could win, but do you think he is quicker more unorthodox or has a better rhythm than manny pacquiao under boxing rules?

Who would have thought that the guy that got tagged up by Nate Diaz would have no head movement

Honestly I'm just disappointed that this fight is not in Asia because this fight should not be sanctioned in any state in America, not even Texas. Obviously the athletic commissions that hand out Boxing licenses and sanction bouts are more interested in the money.

Do it in Texas, with Laurence Cole as ref.

No I don't, how many times do I have to tell people who offer deleting account bets that I'm not going to take them, anyone can get one punch koed, anyone can have to retire through injury or get stopped by cuts. I haven't said Conor has no chance, I've said he has very little chance.

I also don't understand what title you're on about? Why would I want to call myself an amateur fighter and why would you pretend to have a homo crush on Sergio Martinez?

I appreciate the fact you have given a reason behind why Conor could win, but do you think he is quicker more unorthodox or has a better rhythm than manny pacquiao under boxing rules?

Okay it's been 18 or so years since Mayweather had a decent KO, so he can't KO a fighter.
It's been approx 2 years since last fight won on decision which I believe he showed deteriorating skills badly.

He is the greatest all time defensive boxer no doubt. However would Manny KO him now possibly, would Conor KO him definitely.

Yes he is more unorthodox than Manny quicker umm I would say equal better rhythm definitely it's a different orchestra.

I called myself an amateur fighter because I was I was stopped from going fully professional because I chose to serve my country. I have no idea what your on about man crush on Sergio Martinez.

Lol then why didn't Pauline

I laugh at you guys, because you post this shit knowing damn well you'll be a ghost when the next 10 seconds of that video come out, proving the opposite of your claim. sheeeeeit.

Okay it's been 18 or so years since Mayweather had a decent KO, so he can't KO a fighter.
It's been approx 2 years since last fight won on decision which I believe he showed deteriorating skills badly.

He is the greatest all time defensive boxer no doubt. However would Manny KO him now possibly, would Conor KO him definitely.

Yes he is more unorthodox than Manny quicker umm I would say equal better rhythm definitely it's a different orchestra.

I called myself an amateur fighter because I was I was stopped from going fully professional because I chose to serve my country. I have no idea what your on about man crush on Sergio Martinez.
WTF? 38 year old Floyd won every round against Berto, a two time world champion and former Olympian in his last fight.

As for the KO thing, Floyd's just not a KO artist. He's moved through 5 weight classes over the course of his career. Generally guys who move up in weight like that don't keep KOing guys as they move up.

And furthermore- look at who he's been fighting. You don't give the opponent credit. Floyds been fighting guys ranked in the top 5 for over 10 years pretty much exclusively. These are elite level boxers with decades of experience to fall back on when Floyd starts landing punches.

Conor has barely been tested. He got outboxed by a gangly goofy volume slapper in his UFC loss.

Are you going to be shocked if Floyd dominates McGregor? Are you really expecting this fight to be that close?

WTF? 38 year old Floyd won every round against Berto, a two time world champion and former Olympian in his last fight.

As for the KO thing, Floyd's just not a KO artist. He's moved through 5 weight classes over the course of his career. Generally guys who move up in weight like that don't keep KOing guys as they move up.

And furthermore- look at who he's been fighting. You don't give the opponent credit. Floyds been fighting guys ranked in the top 5 for over 10 years pretty much exclusively. These are elite level boxers with decades of experience to fall back on when Floyd starts landing punches.

Conor has barely been tested. He got outboxed by a gangly goofy volume slapper in his UFC loss.

Are you going to be shocked if Floyd dominates McGregor? Are you really expecting this fight to be that close?

No I'm predicting a devastating KO by McGregor inside 5 rounds.

couple things i noticed with mcgregor
he knows how to throw that left straight, very well.. and he moves his head slightly out to right as you should

but as others have pointed out, not well versed on defense
i think he's been gifted as a longer fighter throughout his short career
but he'll have problems with straight punches from guys with reach, as we saw with diaz
who's boxing is like watching slow mo
add to that, technique, experience, timing, SPEED= mayweather
will be a clinic

Back