McGregor's boxing is worse than I thought

Lulz x10. Conor and his fans have no idea about whats to hit them.

His boxing looks about as good as I thought it'd be based on those clips. Poor footwork and no defense. You can't learn these things just a few months.

You're right, he won't touch Floyd

Yeah you can, applying them is different.

I honestly think he has to be fucking around in these media workouts.

There's no way he's planning to bring any of that bullshit into a fight with Floyd. All he's got is a recipe to gas by the 3rd round.

He's fucking awful, but we all knew this, yet it won't stop the average fuckwit in the street from claiming Mcg has a legit chance here.

He's fucking awful, but we all knew this, yet it won't stop the average fuckwit in the street from claiming Mcg has a legit chance here.

And it hasnt stopped all us supposed boxing fans from talking about this fight 10x more than GGG - Canelo.

And it hasnt stopped all us supposed boxing fans from talking about this fight 10x more than GGG - Canelo.
Why is the promotional stuff saying the lineal championship is vacant at MW when canelo won it off cotto?

He doesn't move his head once, or keep his chin tucked... God awful

And just for the lulz

Oh my god. Those huge bags are made for moving around while punching. What the fuck is he doing?! You're supposed to bob weave and slip while using the bag, pretending punches are coming back.

Looks like he's preparing to move right into hooks.

He doesn't move his head once, or keep his chin tucked... God awful

And just for the lulz

I only just watched the videos. If he throws uppercuts by loading up and throwing them from the hip with his lead hand down that should be entertaining.

I only just watched the videos. If he throws uppercuts by loading up and throwing them from the hip with his lead hand down that should be entertaining.

His strategy is to
heavyweights-glide.gif

into hooks

I have yet to see a video of him throwing an uppercut without totally windmilling. His hooks aren't as bad but they're still telegraphed arm punches.

Top left lmao
Do you mean top right?

Imagine if he knocked out Mayweather with that little hopping body shot. Like a whole sequence of them. I might actually stop watching fights for a while.

Oh my god. Those huge bags are made for moving around while punching. What the fuck is he doing?! You're supposed to bob weave and slip while using the bag, pretending punches are coming back.

Looks like he's preparing to move right into hooks.
Who would have thought that the guy that got tagged up by Nate Diaz would have no head movement

Honestly I'm just disappointed that this fight is not in Asia because this fight should not be sanctioned in any state in America, not even Texas. Obviously the athletic commissions that hand out Boxing licenses and sanction bouts are more interested in the money.

He looks terribly awkward from a conventional perspective but that is what makes it so compelling, the constant switching, the darting in and out , the punches from weird angles. The first couple rds are going to be torrid imo. It seems an energy sapping style though and I expect McG to start getting pieced up after 4/5rds as he slows.

yeah the constant switching of stances is gonna eat his gas tank, Floyd is too experienced for this. Remember Pac moves around a lot and is hella awkward and he couldn't do $hit

Good ole boxing snobs here lol

Back