Mayberry Weight Cutting Crew Official Thread (summer cutters gtfih)

Been cutting down for just under 2 months now. Struggling to remain under carbs macro, I have 178g a day but always use it up - annoying.

Been cutting down for just under 2 months now. Struggling to remain under carbs macro, I have 178g a day but always use it up - annoying.

carbs has all of a sudden been the easiest macro to maintain for me now. need any help with that?

If you want a nice HIIT workout, try the 100 burpee challenge.

100 burpees as fast as you can. That's it. Even if you're in great shape you'll be gasping for air.

Pair that up with a nice run/sprint combination afteward and you'll be burning all kindzzzz of calories.

ehh.. fuck this.. i just did this a couple days ago and i'm still sore as fuck.. i just did them in sets rather than 100 straight..

Hitting the calorie deficit atm, training 6 days a week, sometimes twice.

I have a fat six pack. Starting to think it's an impossible task to be shredded. 2 weeks more without results and I'm out! :)

I have a fat six pack. Starting to think it's an impossible task to be shredded. 2 weeks more without results and I'm out! :)
Hell yeah dude! Get it!!! I'm only in the gym like 3 times a week right now :(

I'm living the dream. House husband of twins and they've hit 2.7yrs and are playing together. It's summer the doors are all open and I can lift weights in my garage and see them playing. They came in to try 2 kilo lat pull downs yesterday, then hit some 1 kilo curls!

Wife is occasionally giving me shit because she's jealous but she wanted/wants her career and I'm cheaper than nursery!

I get to workout as I want in my solid power rack home gym and see my kids all the time. It's ridiculous.

I can tell she's hating on my fitness since she's working all the time or with kids when not but I'm like: life choices girl!

I'm living the dream. House husband of twins and they've hit 2.7yrs and are playing together. It's summer the doors are all open and I can lift weights in my garage and see them playing. They came in to try 2 kilo lat pull downs yesterday, then hit some 1 kilo curls!

Wife is occasionally giving me shit because she's jealous but she wanted/wants her career and I'm cheaper than nursery!

I get to workout as I want in my solid power rack home gym and see my kids all the time. It's ridiculous.

I can tell she's hating on my fitness since she's working all the time or with kids when not but I'm like: life choices girl!
That is awesome!! Take some pics of your gym!!

100 burpees is not as bad as it sounds.
In my opinion this routine is to be done after you finish your training (1-2 hours of training).

Once you manage to do the 100 burpees under 8 minutes, you're set to go to the next step:

10 Burpees, bear crawl (10 meters), 10 burpees, reverse bear crawl to starting position.

5 sets. Doesn't matter how long it takes, just go for it. It does feel like death, but once you get the hang of it and manage to cruise it, you'll go super saiyan.
It has been part of my conditioning routine for big competitions and it really makes your cardio and explosiveness go up and you'll shed a lot of weight, because your glucogen reserves are already low after 1.5 or 2 hours of training.

I do not recommend to do it everyday (3 times a week is ok) unless you like to always be sore, and have nothing else to train for (strenght, flexibility, technique, active rest, etc).

Forum Sentii2KSJVY.jpg 130319761 said:

i2KSJVY.jpg

Ghetto but effective!

Weight cutting crew roll call!!

Let us mind the words of Gains 8:13 -
"Be steadfast and avoid the temptations of the weekend.
Yay, let us be mindful of the sacrifices made and the calories
counted, lest ye' be brought down low into obesity."

Amen.

@Was Exiled
@Forum Sentinal
@Der Eisbar
@Thunderhead
@00 Buck
@emceeGRENDEL
@AznTrojan
@DoctorTaco
@Grrrr
@Smashandgrab
@Fedorgasm
@ssBaldy
@irish_thug
@TheTimeIsNotNow
@Croo67
That's a prayer I can get behind. Lunch today, lean turkey with some tabouli. Tastes great, but God damn I wash that down with a whole pizza and a pitcher of beer

Back