Mayberry Weight Cutting Crew Official Thread (summer cutters gtfih)

i2KSJVY.jpg

Ghetto but effective!
Nice trap bar!! Sweet gym, broski!

Nice trap bar!! Sweet gym, broski!

Thanks! The hex bar is a revelation and the power development off it is legit, I'll never train without it. Had to move it into shot to see if it got traction.

<{monica}>

Weight cutting crew roll call!!

Let us mind the words of Gains 8:13 -
"Be steadfast and avoid the temptations of the weekend.
Yay, let us be mindful of the sacrifices made and the calories
counted, lest ye' be brought down low into obesity."

Amen.

@Was Exiled
@Forum Sentinal
@Der Eisbar
@Thunderhead
@00 Buck
@emceeGRENDEL
@AznTrojan
@DoctorTaco
@Grrrr
@Smashandgrab
@Fedorgasm
@ssBaldy
@irish_thug
@TheTimeIsNotNow
@Croo67

My birthday's on this Saturday.

And no, I won't be eating cake nor drinking that day.

God.. You can tell you're fat as fuck when you walk and walking feels different because your legs are fat as fuck

i dont get it. just finished up on the treadmill. was in the middle of an empty row of them and dude decides to use the one right next to me. whatevs, as long as you don't smell like a can of tuna

my wife said it's probably because people like simulating running with someone outdoors or some crap lol

i dont get it. just finished up on the treadmill. was in the middle of an empty row of them and dude decides to use the one right next to me. whatevs, as long as you don't smell like a can of tuna

my wife said it's probably because people like simulating running with someone outdoors or some crap lol
Hahaha that is gay. Treadmill etiquette should mimic urinal etiquette.

Weight cutting crew roll call!!

Let us mind the words of Gains 8:13 -
"Be steadfast and avoid the temptations of the weekend.
Yay, let us be mindful of the sacrifices made and the calories
counted, lest ye' be brought down low into obesity."

Amen.

@Was Exiled
@Forum Sentinal
@Der Eisbar
@Thunderhead
@00 Buck
@emceeGRENDEL
@AznTrojan
@DoctorTaco
@Grrrr
@Smashandgrab
@Fedorgasm
@ssBaldy
@irish_thug
@TheTimeIsNotNow
@Croo67
Mellow mushroom pizza and cheesecake ice cream in a waffle cone tonight....my youngest sons birthday. I deserve a pass on tonight. It was planned and not so much a slip up. Will be back on track tomorrow even though I'm away from home. Stay strong guys.

i2KSJVY.jpg

Ghetto but effective!

That looks a lot like my setup. For a brief while i had this in my office and life was good. But we needed the space so i had to move it to the garage where i lift in 100 degrees. Not looking forward to this summer

That looks a lot like my setup. For a brief while i had this in my office and life was good. But we needed the space so i had to move it to the garage where i lift in 100 degrees. Not looking forward to this summer

Ouch, yeah the hottest I can expect is 30'c and that's enough!

05c05d4b-dbe2-470b-96b7-17500ea9b513_1000.jpg

This goes a long way!

He definitely wanted to hold your hand

5/27 - 260.8 lbs

Weight tracker:
5/26 - 262.6 lbs
5/27 - 260.8 lbs

Back