Mayberry Weight Cutting Crew Official Thread (summer cutters gtfih)

Dude...u just discovered thighs. Best part of the chicken. Especially grilled thighs. Some places sell them already deboned. Either way they are amazing.

Yeah... I just discovered thighs lol. And yeah Im buying them boneless. Tasty as shit. So happy the days of tasteless chicken breast are behind me.

Weight is still dropping. 8 lbs more until summer goal weight.....but this weekend is my youngest boys birthday and the huge nhsca national duals tournament in VA beach. He wants mellow mushroom pizza for dinner and ice cream for dessert (after weigh ins). I'm thinking this weekend will set me back a little.

Yeah... I just discovered thighs lol. And yeah Im buying them boneless. Tasty as shit. So happy the days of tasteless chicken breast are behind me.
The breast seems to be most people's favorite. I prefer thighs then legs. Chicken thighs with brown rice and broccoli is one of my go to lunches.

The breast seems to be most people's favorite. I prefer thighs then legs. Chicken thighs with brown rice and broccoli is one of my go to lunches.
The breast was always my favorite too because its boneless. But holy fuck its so bland tasting.

Been stagnant for a few days @ 214. Also fucked up last night. I got horrible sleep two nights ago and was in a shitty mood at work all day yesterday so when I got off work I skipped the gym, had a big meal, and laid around the house until passing out.
We all have those days every so often! It's just a rough patch, buns! Keep at it!!

I recently discovered that thighs are wayyyy tastier than breast. So I'm going to start buying those instead of breast. Garlic salt, pepper, cheese, call it good.

Dude...u just discovered thighs. Best part of the chicken. Especially grilled thighs. Some places sell them already deboned. Either way they are amazing.

The breast was always my favorite too because its boneless. But holy fuck its so bland tasting.

Thighs are fucking HNNNNNGGG. More fat in them than the breast though, right? Doesn't matter to me though because I'm on that low/no carb time!

Summer cut has officially begun. Haven't been in the gym for 5 days, cutting muscle like a boss!

<2>

Hahahaha y u no gym in 5 days?

Any Texas poster have a gym i should go to ? i was looking into 24hr fitness or something like that
What part of Texas do you reside?

I keep trying to get my weight down

Im having my first fight in September so wanting to get as lean as actually possible

Im just a weak arse bitch though and ALWAYS cave in

Im going to start another attempt in the next couple of days will keep reading this topic for motivation
That's sweet! What weight class are you fighting in?

Thighs are fucking HNNNNNGGG. More fat in them than the breast though, right? Doesn't matter to me though because I'm on that low/no carb time!
Yeah. Bit more fat. Idgaf crew though. So worth it.

D-town, im so far just looking at 24hr
Hopefully u find something.
I go to a 24 hr world gym. Place has everything. Just got 2 new squat racks and a bunch of new bumper plates. $10/month.

Hahahaha y u no gym in 5 days?

I had an accounting exam. For 5 days i said to myself i wont go to the gym i'll spend the day studying whilst also telling myself theres no point going to the gym i'll start studying soon. 5 days later i had watched every bullshit video on youtube and accomplished nothing. Still passed tho.

That's sweet! What weight class are you fighting in?

Im guessing light welterweight, pretty sure thats where i will fit in once i lose the fat

Today ive eaten a full loaf of chocolate brioche loaf, a 12 inch pizza and some chips and 2 icecream mars bars

Diet of a king, my body loves me for overloading it with such nutritious goodness

Ive just ordered some soylent so im going to live off of that for a while to get me off my sugar addiction and then start adding back in good foods avoiding all sugar

Thats the plan anyway

Had to move a belt loop up a hole because my jeans were real loose this morning. Been cleaning up my diet, no surgery drinks.

Hopefully u find something.
I go to a 24 hr world gym. Place has everything. Just got 2 new squat racks and a bunch of new bumper plates. $10/month.
Broooooo!! World Gym Master Race crew checking in!! I have two gym memberships, one at world gym and the other at a crunch fitness which is 24 hours

I hate running.

But it is my friend when it comes to shedding weight.

But I still hate it.

I hate it too. I run once a week just so I can keep my stamina up for when I'm handing out wood. I only do 20 minutes which is plenty. I've found dieting is more than enough to get my weight down.I just slowly cut things out until my weight starts going down then I chill until I need to cut more out.

im problem gonna do 25 squats for 1 straight week an and then do even more another week, until i can get my gym membership squared away

I hate it too. I run once a week just so I can keep my stamina up for when I'm handing out wood. I only do 20 minutes which is plenty. I've found dieting is more than enough to get my weight down.I just slowly cut things out until my weight starts going down then I chill until I need to cut more out.

i do 3 days outside around this square outside my apartments for about an hour at night. pretty helpful since its an excuse to listen to music

Alright, brahs. Officially weighed in to have a starting weight before starting this Keto cut: 262.6 lbs. This is the heaviest I've ever been! My goal end weight is 190 lbs.

Will be weighing in everyday and posting in here. I'll put it in a spoiler tag along with a line graph that I'll make in excel.

I'm sure the first week I'll drop 5-10 lbs from that initial water bloat but I am to lose 2 lbs per week.

Back