Mayberry Weight Cutting Crew Official Thread (summer cutters gtfih)

203,5 lbs. Progress is slow, but it's there.

Weight loss is slowing down which is normal.....still slowly dropping though.
What's up guys....who is still in on this.

Im fat right now at 208.5
want to get back to my original weight at 205 before I go home to visit my girlfriend next weekend.
want to be at 195 by the end of July.

143.6 this morning, down from 151 a few weeks ago. Might fight a tournament in 5 weeks at 141 so I'll have to maintain this weight. Curious how low I could get and still fight well.

was 235 at end of Dec 2016

nowadays hovering between 211-215

if I can break through 200 before the end of summer ill be so happy

I'm basically starting now, got a festival in late august I want to drop 10lbs for.

Starting weight 171lbs.

180. I've gained almost ten pounds in the last few weeks. Too much beer, rice, and beans.

180. I've gained almost ten pounds in the last few weeks. Too much beer, rice, and beans.
Could be a lot of water retention....if that's the case once you get back to normal eating the bloat will go away. Takes me a few days to go back to normal.

Not sure if I want to bulk or cut. I want to pack on 10 pounds of lean mass, but I got this 22km obstacle run to prepare for in September which requires me to lean out.

I'm probably not appropriate for this thread since I want to actually gain weight, but I do want to improve my body composition. I'm in the mid 140s. Short term goal is to get to the mid/high 150s, but get leaner as well. I have a lot of muscle memory so as long as I put in the work and not eat like shit I can hopefully get there. During my powerlifting days I was in the high 160s/low 170s with abs, but at the same time I was putting in ~15 hours of gym time per week, 10 years younger, single and had a lot of free time.

Back