Mayberry Weight Cutting Crew Official Thread (summer cutters gtfih)

Weight cutting crew roll call!!

Let us mind the words of Gains 8:13 -
"Be steadfast and avoid the temptations of the weekend.
Yay, let us be mindful of the sacrifices made and the calories
counted, lest ye' be brought down low into obesity."

Amen.

@Was Exiled
@Forum Sentinal
@Der Eisbar
@Thunderhead
@00 Buck
@emceeGRENDEL
@AznTrojan
@DoctorTaco
@Grrrr
@Smashandgrab
@Fedorgasm
@ssBaldy
@irish_thug
@TheTimeIsNotNow
@Croo67
I guess no tequila shots for me.

Brb shopping for ground turkey and kale.

Winter fatty checking in. Started at 210...down to 203 atm. I'm doing low carb 6 days a week and fat is melting off. 195 is the goal post. I got to 200 last summer but havnt seen 195 in 10 years.

Alright listen up boyos this is now the official mayberry weight cutting thread.

Check in here, let us know how your cut is going. Ask for advice or bestow it on others. Let's keep each other on track so we can all make it brah.

Cuttin' weight and gettin' bitches 2017.

Official Mayberry summer weight cutting crew-
@Was Exiled
@Forum Sentinal
@Der Eisbar
@Thunderhead
@00 Buck
@emceeGRENDEL
@AznTrojan
@DoctorTaco
@Grrrr
@Smashandgrab
@Fedorgasm
@ssBaldy
@irish_thug
@TheTimeIsNotNow
@Croo67

Original Post that got me inspired to reorient this thread -

Crushed some BBQ chicken breast with spinach salad. I squeezed fresh lemon as dressing for both my chicken and salad.

Take that dad bod

This is why:

Your gut biome changed and the bacterias in your stomach now wants you to eat sugar in order to keep feeding the new gut bacterias in your body.

They have basically overrided your system.

+ 1

TS checkout Younger thinner you diet by E Braverman. Great suggests for diet. Also awares you on brain chemistry, brain receptors, teaches you about spiking dopamine, serotonin, Gaba, acetylecholine, etc with a variety of foods, adding in herbs and spices. Great read.

but its not... idk wtf happened a flip just switched and I have no ability to exercise discipline. Pizza, pasta, burgers, anything and everything. Ill eat it.

Don't buy it. You wont eat it. Do you live with your parents? Start grocery shopping. Visit the farmers market. Great place to meet babes btw lol

Really shit the bed this weekend. Bailed on legs yesterday because my knee has been cranky. Over indulged on chocolate, chips, and soda. Not good.

carbs has all of a sudden been the easiest macro to maintain for me now. need any help with that?

Yeah, how do you balance out meals to ensure you hit it/stay under?

Got any tips for low carb meals?

So, my cycling got delayed a bit - we had a fucking hurricane here (I mean, a real hurricane, 11 dead, >50 injured and a shit ton of cars wrecked) so I started today. Feels great for now, though my time was shit - I haven't cycled for a couple of years and my bike has 26" offroad wheels which is subpar for city riding. If I get used to cycling to work I'd be getting a 29er with slicker tyres.

So, my cycling got delayed a bit - we had a fucking hurricane here (I mean, a real hurricane, 11 dead, >50 injured and a shit ton of cars wrecked) so I started today. Feels great for now, though my time was shit - I haven't cycled for a couple of years and my bike has 26" offroad wheels which is subpar for city riding. If I get used to cycling to work I'd be getting a 29er with slicker tyres.

what the fuck? how the hell is that possible?

So far 3 days 3 25+ squats.

first night 25

2nd night 35

3rd night 43....

tonight im gonna push it a bit more

what the fuck? how the hell is that possible?
It was rainy for a couple of days. Then in the morning the weather was fine, clear and sunny, then the wind started to build up, then it started breaking trees, bus stops and billboards, killing and injuring people who were outside and damaging property with the debris. The whole thing lasted less than an hour. It tore the roof of an old pavilion in our business centre and damaged 3 cars with it's pieces.

It was rainy for a couple of days. Then in the morning the weather was fine, clear and sunny, then the wind started to build up, then it started breaking trees, bus stops and billboards, killing and injuring people who were outside and damaging property with the debris. The whole thing lasted less than an hour. It tore the roof of an old pavilion in our business centre and damaged 3 cars with it's pieces.

Russians vs hurricanes......

im not sure if thats funny or a deadly thing

Russians vs hurricanes......

im not sure if thats funny or a deadly thing
Well, it is much more hilarious concidering we have 2 operational nuclear reactors in Moscow, right?)
In all seriousness, RIP the deceased and I feel for their families. Weather is utter shit this year.

I've been keeping up on my push up regiment and today for the lulz I attempted to run 26.2 miles. Made it just under 19 before my legs gave out

I've been keeping up on my push up regiment and today for the lulz I attempted to run 26.2 miles. Made it just under 19 before my legs gave out

i only do small chunks, i wanted to do squats in the morning and 4.5m

personally i think thats good combo since im not in the gym just yet

Starting the weight tracking thing over now. Dominated food yesterday and on Sunday. Low/no carb crew checking in starting today. Not sure if I'm going to have a refeed day or not yet.

5/30 - 265.6 lbs

Starting the weight tracking thing over now. Dominated food yesterday and on Sunday. Low/no carb crew checking in starting today. Not sure if I'm going to have a refeed day or not yet.

5/30 - 265.6 lbs
Damn you're huge. How tall are you?

I tipped the scale at 206,5 today.

Damn you're huge. How tall are you?

I tipped the scale at 206,5 today.
5'11ish. Fat as fire right now. I do have a good amount of muscle too, so it doesn't look incredibly bad, but still.

What is everybody's gym schedule / routine like on a daily and weekly basis? I try to hit the gym 3 times a week but realistically speaking I get there 2 on a bad week / regular week.

Just in terms of cutting fat. No weights or anything, no bulking up.

What is everybody's gym schedule / routine like on a daily and weekly basis? I try to hit the gym 3 times a week but realistically speaking I get there 2 on a bad week / regular week.

Just in terms of cutting fat. No weights or anything, no bulking up.
I usually hit it Tuesdays and Thursdays during the week, the weekend mornings, making it 4 days a week at the gym. Usually Chest/bi, back/tri, shoulders/forearms, legs/abs.

Back